Gifts. But not really?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Sorry. Been absent for a bit and haven't checked the forum so not sure if this has been asked. Am I the only one getting numerous gift notifications at various times and not seeing any upon logging in?
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    My notifications usually come after I've already claimed the gift

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @houmy, a lot of the gifts they send us have expiration times on them. I’m thinking that’s what you’re experiencing 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    We were discussing this on Line. I got all the gifts one at a time yesterday while a few others got them in bulk. Maybe it's an issue with the alerts, like @cooldowncanadacubs suggested. A second alert might have triggered at a certain point. 

All I know is it seemed like several people got jobbed on Friday, but ended up getting a good player from a freebie on Sunday. I was one of them. Maybe they noticed the output of the good players was down for the weekend, so they sent out loaded boxes immediately, but didn't let everyone see them right away. Then when they got the output back to where it needed to be, they released the rest of them. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @houmy, a lot of the gifts they send us have expiration times on them. I’m thinking that’s what you’re experiencing 
    Guessing I should be logging in more than once a week then? 🤨
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    It seems their notification system is experiencing glitches. A lot of folks were getting Royale notifications today.