Options

What Is the best option for creating my legend

STLCardsfanSTLCardsfan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
If I make my legend a DH can he come in as a position player. If I pick the two skills to be against right handed pitcher and left-handed pitcher is that a loophole or am I stepping on my own toes.   Options? 

Comments

• Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    DH stands for Designated Hitter - he doesn't play a position. That is the worst option to make your Legend. Pick a position and he'll be able to play that position and DH as well. 
  • Options
    SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    In terms of skills, I'd recommend that you choose two skills that compliment one another - the goal is to have both skills active at the same time, with a lean towards choosing those that are active in your favorite game mode.  Do NOT select a skill combo of vs LHP and vs RHP, as with those two they will NEVER be active at the same time and you will have completely neutered your legend.  In my opinion, vs RHP is the best skill in the game, as you will be facing a RHP in about 75% of your ABs in prime/bonus/tourney/season mode and its active 100% of the time in WOH, which is my favorite game mode.  Good luck!    
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    DH stands for Designated Hitter - he doesn't play a position. That is the worst option to make your Legend. Pick a position and he'll be able to play that position and DH as well. 
    Team> My Legend> Line Up Status (little drop arrow)

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    SandlotGuru said: you will be facing a RHP in about 75% of your ABs in prime/bonus/tourney/season mode and its active 100% of the time in WOH, which is my favorite game mode.  Good luck!    
    100% of the time in WOH? Seriously? Even against LHP? Just messing with ya, yes 100% of time with correct matchup. But hey, I had ‘18 Rice with RHP/LHP combo and he was pretty valuable in all modes except WOH. So yeah, favorite game mode is important.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    At the end of the day, overall, double blowout is the best skill. 
  • Options
    sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    does anyone know what is the rating and power for ML (ops) at gold 10 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    why you guys same double blow out is the best m i missing something here please advise?
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Blowout is the most ideal skill for everything non WOH. That’s why I said that. If WOH is your game, then ML still won’t be as reliable as you hope. Just my opinion from 2.5-3 years of playing. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I disagree. If you have ML as high average, which I did not, you can give him vs RHP and LI skills once going Gold and that would be very effective for WOH. ML is OPS G10 with double vs RHP skills and because of his 2 skills, he is just under my Brett Keeper vs RHPs for WOH. If I would have chosen High Average, he may be better than Brett.
  • Options
    so right now i have ML as high avg and skill is lhp and runners on  gold 10 which his rating is hit 203,power 149 spd 149 but im thinking to  reset him to make him (ops) with double blowout ?