WOH 4/13

2Next

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    0-7 against Corbin with Foil Pete Alonso and skill at 8. Yes, I am at silver, but the best player in the game should not go 7 times against Corbin and lose all 7 times.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    That’s pretty crazy @aaronchenn. Are all of you hitting skills leveled up too?
    First time in ‘20. So stoked. I’m 42 so I can still say that.😜
    That’s awesome @navyjack77 is Cabby’s level @8? And did you use a boost or restart? Just curious. 
  • SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    This is just such **** bullshit. I’m sorry, but capped at gold DH Ohtani with Late Inning skill at 8% couldn’t get past 3.10 on 3 attempts. They were not winnable pitch selections, culminating in a down 1, runner on 2nd, 2 outs sequence that went 60mph, 60mph, 60mph. Dead meat. I’ve gone through all 7 stages of grief here, spending maybe a little too long on the anger phase. Shits just over man. The game is dead.

First try. Video boost only. Skill and level 5. 😂 Maybe some of our players are too skilled? Makes no sense that it is so hard. Maybe I just got extremely lucky with RNG. Couldn’t beat it last Wednesday. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    That’s pretty crazy @aaronchenn. Are all of you hitting skills leveled up too?
    Everything that I can cap except for pennants are capped. Alonso's pennants are at 25/40.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I had a pretty uneven day overall, 2 wins in 18 tries, both wins with Tatis.  Tried about 7 times with Lindor, 5 with Bryant, 1 oops with foil Conforto (thought it was changed when I saw Gio at 5.9) the other 5 with Tatis.  In all those other attempts I lost I maybe had 2 half chances.  It wasn’t really 9 and out either lots of weak ground balls and “just got under it “ fly balls.  Gold feels like ‘19 silver for me (1-3 ish wins per Monday tower the last few weeks after I finally have more than 3 or 4 guys capped.  Still pretty damn frustrating overall for a guy who will be on my team for about a week or two.  I just for some reason like banging my head against the wall.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    First time in ‘20. So stoked. I’m 42 so I can still say that.😜
    That’s awesome @navyjack77 is Cabby’s level @8? And did you use a boost or restart? Just curious. 
    I only have Cabrera’s skills at 5/5 and I used an 80G boost. I was 0 for against Corbin the rest of the day after I got through this one time though. I’ve almost got my WOH upgrades at 60/60 and I’m gonna work on my Keeper’s skills as well. 
  • NostradamusCDSNostradamusCDS Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Corbin-Curveball-Horseshit.