4/13 Box Sequence: Who Loves Nimmo?

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
So we had few club mates pull the exact identical sequence this morning.

curious how many others saw the exact same rugged sequence this morning?

Absolute fuckjob from Glu again.  Bought (3) 700 boxes and (1) 400 box.  Every single one is XP

Get (3) more 700 and (1) 409 box from fan rewards....

First box is XP....then pulled Nimmo three **** times in a row.

RIGGED....AS....****......

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Completely agree about them being rigged, they have been for quite sometime.  

Honestly I have to say I Love It!  Not only are the players/odds garbage but knowing they are rigged have removed even the slightest temptation.  The amount of money and time it has saved me has been awesome, THANKS GLU!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I had some actual luck today.  Bought the same 700 (3) and 400. (1).  Got Alonso (315 version), Voit, Nimmo, and bxp.

Fan rewards: Cano, the Yankee catcher (no chance I spell it right), bxp, and Nimmo again.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    not gonna lie... they got all of yesterdays 500 video limit to get my boy Alonso. Not foil but whatever
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yeah 5k worth of boxes and all I have is Nimmo?
    WTF !!!
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I opened 9 boxes. 1x Alonso (from #8), 4x Nimmo, 1x Yankee C, 1X Cano, 2x XP
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I had some actual luck today.  Bought the same 700 (3) and 400. (1).  Got Alonso (315 version), Voit, Nimmo, and bxp.

Fan rewards: Cano, the Yankee catcher (no chance I spell it right), bxp, and Nimmo again.
    that was my sequence exactly
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited April 2020

Hmmmm…..all these identical sequnces……

I wonder...…….what might cause that???

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

Hmmmm…..all these identical sequnces……

I wonder...…….what might cause that???

hmmmm.......curious, innit??
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Tdub71 said:

that was my sequence exactly
    1x400, 3x700

Catcher, Cole, xp, Nimmo.

1x400, 3x700 (free boxes) 

Cano, xp, Catcher, Nimmo
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I am 0-400+ on pulling a foil player. The last and only one I got was Judge from opening day. Honestly it’s probably way more than 400 I’ve lost count at this point and easily open 50-100 each weekend so probably between 500-600 boxes without a foil player. Truly a great sign for the long season ahead. Pretty excited for foil prime, foil legends and foil ATG though. But at the end of the year I expect Foil versions of Foil players. Double Foil, gonna be great. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Im right there with you @jalapenocubbies. I've pulled 0 foil players to date and opened a crap load of boxes this season already. Can't wait for the odds on prime foils... .000001% sounds about right.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Seems like people arent having an issue finding Nimmo?   :#
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Seems like people arent having an issue finding Nimmo?   :#
    Wow. That’s a dad joke I wish I could use here 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Seems like people arent having an issue finding Nimmo  
    I certainly didn’t, leveled strictly on re-pulls. Smh
    Again, if I had spent any cash on the game, I would be requesting a refund through iTunes.  These are clearly fraudulent odds at this point
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I assume that's why odds are listed out of 1000 vs 100... you really can't prove odds to be fraudulent until you've hit that quota. 
    JCAM80 said:
    I assume that's why odds are listed out of 1000 vs 100... you really can't prove odds to be fraudulent until you've hit that quota. 

But you can show a mathematically impossible to duplicate sequence playing out across a user base.  That only exists if the boxes are in fact being manipulated instead of being truly random.

This would hardly be the first time that legislators have had to go after a mobile gaming company.  Heck, that's the reason that the box odds are even posted.

Now Glu is employing some fairly creative strategies to get around this, and they certainly aren't illegal, but the point remains, your box odds are really accurate.  They can release a given player at say the stated 5%, but they don't have to do that across the entire user pool.  There is nothing that stops them from manipulating distribution so long as they can show releasing that approximate percentage. 

• Jlum15Jlum15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Spent 0 gold on these boxes and got foil Alonso from the gift today so I’m pretty satisfied
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Today's Nimmo...

• Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    9 of the 10 boxes I got from the CvC yesterday resulted in Nimmo. Not to mention the ones I got from actually buying boxes on Monday. It’s getting silly
    Icemz7 said:
    9 of the 10 boxes I got from the CvC yesterday resulted in Nimmo. Not to mention the ones I got from actually buying boxes on Monday. It’s getting silly
    Again, I don't think there should be any additional evidence necessary to show you that the boxes and pulls are being manipulated.  If you're getting free boxes I can understand, but I simply couldn't wrap my brain around spending money on them right now
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Icemz7 said:
    Again, I don't think there should be any additional evidence necessary to show you that the boxes and pulls are being manipulated.  If you're getting free boxes I can understand, but I simply couldn't wrap my brain around spending money on them right now
    I’ve opened 26 boxes since Monday not including the gift boxes and I haven’t gotten a single player above 4*, I never buy gold I just watch a ton of videos but these odds are really starting to make me want to stop