Matchmaking update

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Season mode is easier but BG/Tourney/Prime games have had no changes for me. If I win back to back prime games at any point it’s a bonus for me. 
    I had a 26k ts advantage over the Mariners earlier and won by one run lmaoooo 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

62k silver team during prime event. I don’t even understand it anymore. I’m not trying to win 50 in a row. I’m trying to win 1 playing the bar. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Hello there,

Thank you for getting back to us. This is Evamaryron, and I'll be handling this ticket.

I see that you reached out to us regarding the Match-making adjustments made in the game. I see that you were not totally satisfied with the changes, and I completely understand that. 

No worries, I'll make sure to relay your feedback to the team.  This way, they may look into what exactly is going on with features like these across all users in-game and be able to do proper actions where needed.

Also, we'd like you to know that the feedback we receive from our players is used as references for improving the game. 

I understand that it's not directly related to the issue. However, I'd like to share with you my experience going through Tap Sports Baseball 2016 to 2019.

Back in the day, we weren't able to fill out the entire week of events yet. Now we have events for every day including extra ones like Extra Bases, Club vs Club, and Event Royale. We also didn't have subscriptions or specials pages where you can purchase better deals. We also have tons of data to use in order to better the game. As such, we have things to look forward to in the future of the game. Although, we can't dismiss new content being added; I believe we'll come to an era focused on improvement and refinement.

We care about our players. Tap Sports Baseball is one of our top titles and we want players like yourself engaged. For now, we should power through this with the help of our developers. I have reported your full comments and feedback to them.

Feel free to send a new message if you need further assistance. You are definitely welcome to get back to us with new questions or requests.

Regards,
    Evamaryron
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Matchmaking is working great guys, keep it up! This was a prime game few minutes ago. Doesn't look like they even matched me with another player, just some high ranked AI.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Matchmaking is working great guys, keep it up! This was a prime game few minutes ago. Doesn't look like they even matched me with another player, just some high ranked AI.

wow
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    That is brutal 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Nope, that’s just Glu.