Extra Bases BS

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
I hit a homerun and got an out to end my turn. 
Anyone else get that?

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    This EB shit is complete garbage and a waste of time imo. 
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I am currently third. Average around 100k per ticket
  • NostradamusCDSNostradamusCDS Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    uhhh how can you avg 100k?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I love EB. It is nice to have some rewards I can earn without searching for bonus players. I typically hit tier 5 which gives me a little gold and a good bit of XP
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I like EB when using our own rosters. I placed 5th today and I like that we can use a franchise coins for a reentry instead of having to use gold. I do wish they would go back to last year’s model where we could use energy drinks to continue a round. 
    edited April 2020
    Dunno
    Dunno, my team is 71k, video boost and auto play. Finished 4th today with 1.4 million points
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I had a 60m round like 2 weeks ago manually playing. It took me an hour and a half, but manually playing is the way to go for EB. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    For a gold or higher team thats pretty standard.   I put up around 1.4 mil with 7 entries today so I averaged roughly 200K
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I had a 60m round like 2 weeks ago manually playing. It took me an hour and a half, but manually playing is the way to go for EB. 
    I’m assuming this was with the special lineup and not your active lineup?

either way I just get the 100k tier and stop. If end up spending more than I’d win at that rate gunning for top 5. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I’m assuming this was with the special lineup and not your active lineup?

either way I just get the 100k tier and stop. If end up spending more than I’d win at that rate gunning for top 5. 
    Yes, with my own lineup I won't get more than 2 million usually; but manually playing is still the way to go. You can get in to spending gold and a bunch of franchise coins for more entries and all of that, but I prefer video boosts and playing my free entries to make the rewards that much more valuable. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    For the second day in a row, I did both video updates and then scored over 100k.  Then I go the "Oops..." bullshit without giving me credit.  Of course CS said to check my wifi.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Watched a video for the hitting boost. Couldn't watch the one for the multiplier, so I splurged and spent 30 gold. Auto-played. 0 points. 

Life goes on, and I'm not crying about it, but...cmon. How 'bout a little something for, ya know, the effort. Don't you think I earned the 25 point tier for that? 

"No worries," though. My second auto-play went for 70 points, so obviously that rocked. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I have an all gold team. Pennants are between 30-35. Upgrades maxed, players skills are maxed. Both video boost and I’m getting somewhere around 1k-2k points autoplay. And somewhere around 200-500 points manual play. It’s ridiculous. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    I have an all gold team. Pennants are between 30-35. Upgrades maxed, players skills are maxed. Both video boost and I’m getting somewhere around 1k-2k points autoplay. And somewhere around 200-500 points manual play. It’s ridiculous. 
    I have 8 batters at gold 10, one at silver 10, pennants only on keepers (45 each) and no pennants elsewhere. All hitting cash upgrades capped at 60

Both video boosts I normally get around 20K