Double gold

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited April 2020
    sullipa8 said:
    Consider yourself lucky. I’ve had multiple interactions with them this year and it’s been the same as before. Close your app, check your WiFi, free up memory, it’s not our fault. At least in your case, the person responding took the time to address the issue. 

Yeah, I know your right. It probably all depends with who you get. Maybe some who aren't as knowledgeable about the situation give frustrating generic answers that just doesn't make any sense as if they are reading off a list when they are ignorant of the situation. And some like in my case maybe closer to the issue and know what is going on to give an answer that addresses the issue. I gotta believe there is no communication between CS reps some are in the know and some aren't. That's probably because you have people being outsourced from country to country. Sometimes everyone doesn't get the information or doesn't get the same information.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    The curly haired blonde in the tight jeans and sweater going spastic over the slot machine game....yay or nay?
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    xracman said:
    The curly haired blonde in the tight jeans and sweater going spastic over the slot machine game....yay or nay?
    Call Me a Legend. All day. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Well It does say... the devs are working “tirelessly”.⬆️
    I’ll sleep 😴 better tonight 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    xracman said:
    For sure. No doubt in my mind 
    I gotta look for Call Me Legend.  Have to reset my ad identifier. 
    I haven't seen slot girl yet. I'm missing the cheap tix chix from last year. 
    Cooz19 said:
    I haven't seen slot girl yet. I'm missing the cheap tix chix from last year. 
    The blond in the baseball hat or the brunette dancing in her seat?
    I was into the brunette. Possibly Latina. Spicy. Or maybe she was more mild. I couldn't tell, but I'm open-minded and would have been willing to experience either with her. 
    I know buddy here is raking in dolla bills on solitaire cube, but cmon man, put the phone down for 8 minutes
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Was waiting for this👆🏼bad boy to pop up...I commend you @cooldowncanadacubs for marathoning to 8mins. I’d only need that :19 that’s left, then I’d be back watching dbl gold vids!!!
    Slot girl
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Nope
    My boy Mike here just won 52k playing Solitaire Cube last week. Cheque is dated back 2016...and Im pretty sure those are Bingo symbols too. 
    Have you seen the ad with J-Lo hawking some video slot Mobil app?  Times must be tough.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Y’all leaving out the Raid girl. Lol 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I know buddy here is raking in dolla bills on solitaire cube, but cmon man, put the phone down for 8 minutes
    This one has always sort of confused me.  She's obviously very pretty, but every other female in that add is very very overweight.  Just wondering what that blanket might be hiding....
    This one has always sort of confused me.  She's obviously very pretty, but every other female in that add is very very overweight.  Just wondering what that blanket might be hiding....
    I’ve noticed this before. I really just try to focus on the pretty one. It’s possible she has only 1 leg, but that’s not a deal breaker for me. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’ve noticed this before. I really just try to focus on the pretty one. It’s possible she has only 1 leg, but that’s not a deal breaker for me. 
    I hooked up a couple times, in college, with a girl that had 0 legs.  She was a freak...

Edit: I mean freak in the most awesome possible way, of course.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I hooked up a couple times, in college, with a girl that had 0 legs.  She was a freak...

Pardon????  This is going to need a story...
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Watched this ad 100’s of times and never really noticed, or cared about, her face...🤣
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Tdub71 said:

Without getting graphic: Nubs on both legs at mid-thigh (due to a traffic accident as a kid).  In a wheelchair.  Face was a solid 8 (before beer goggles).  Impressive upper-body strength, but not muscled-up.

It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way...
    Tdub71 said:
    Tdub71 said:

Without getting graphic: Nubs on both legs at mid-thigh (due to a traffic accident as a kid).  In a wheelchair.  Face was a solid 8 (before beer goggles).  Impressive upper-body strength, but not muscled-up.

This is by far the best story I’ve heard in a while. 
    Double gold! 👍🏻
    VIDEOS LOAD TOO SLOW!!!!!! It's going to take me 4 hours and 23 minutes to watch 500 mobil adds instead of 4 hours and 13 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND THE BOXES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that that's out of the way, I hope my ad identifier cycles out that ad with the dude holding his baby saying the game is "Super Easy" and "Super Addicitve" because he's "Super Creepy".

But the new Rondevo ad shows somw promise.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    😍
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I might have to switch my MO from divorced moms to the disabled. Good looks @Tdub71
    Double gold 😬
    I get the Rondevo Red Head 7/10 times.  I call her Natasha.  We are soulmates.

xracman said:
    I get the Rondevo Red Head 7/10 times.  I call her Natasha.  We are soulmates.

I wonder if this has anything to do with my search history.