It’s Pretty Obvious

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Glu doesn’t give a damn, so why should we? This product is buggy as hell over 4 weeks into the launch, their greed has NEVER been more apparent, customer service has gotten even worse, if one can imagine, the “developer response” in the app stores is now the same “copy & paste” reply for everything, if they can even keep up with the negative reviews, but what is truly telling about their character, is that as soon as ‘20 launched, they said and CONTINUE to say “Screw You” to all the customers who spent money late in the ‘19 game by REFUSING to put WOH as it was at end of year. Lots of money flushed down the crapper. Yet they could care less because this is a new season to rape us all again, plus a brand new unknowing audience. The good Doc predicted this but I’m sure he is even surprised by this garbage from Glu. I’ve done a pretty damn good job of keeping my money in my pocket so far. No reason to change until I see REAL CHANGE from this company. No surprise the newest stock forecast drops them from $5.50 to $4.00. At the rate they’re going, should be a LOT less. WAKE UP GLU!

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Oddly enough, I think communication is whats at stake here. Glu is a company just like any other- They are greatly affected by this pandemic. @blueleopard, can you provide a glimpse into the current status of TSB?  I think there is a significant amount of players looking for answers. 
    Thanks,
    CC
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Oddly enough, I think communication is whats at stake here. Glu is a company just like any other- They are greatly affected by this pandemic. @blueleopard, can you provide a glimpse into the current status of TSB?  I think there is a significant amount of players looking for answers. 
    Thanks,
    CC

@cooldowncanadacubs. Glu’s headquarters are in SF if I’m not mistaken and all of us here in Cali are pretty much on lockdown and only essential employees are allowed at work. I would think Glu has minimal staff in the office and therefore they haven’t been able to provide any updates to the actual game. Just my two cents which is worth....about two cents.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Thanks,
    CC

@cooldowncanadacubs. Glu’s headquarters are in SF if I’m not mistaken and all of us here in Cali are pretty much on lockdown and only essential employees are allowed at work. I would think Glu has minimal staff in the office and therefore they haven’t been able to provide any updates to the actual game. Just my two cents which is worth....about two cents.
    It takes one single freaking person with an internet connection to shoot a quick update...
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

The idea of a mobile game company being unable to work remotely is laughable. But yes, I think all players (particularly those spending cash on the game) should know if a publicly traded company laid off or furloughed several employees. 

I don't think the issues we're seeing are all that different than they were last year, though. While I applaud them for being the rare company right now that isn't sending Ts&Ps, if the world ran the way it was running in December, I think we'd be complaining about the same things. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    The fact that “they” are aware that ‘19 WOH reverted back to the one from early season, yet do nothing, is a very telling sign to me. Yes, there’s a pandemic, but there is also a responsibility to paying customers. So why spend? Just my rant
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Welcome to TSB, where transparency+dev updates don't exist. That being said,  I imagine they're struggling extra hard with the lockdown. It is what it is. I'm sure we'll get that announcement later about a hot new bundle tho