All Things Charts and Helpful Tidbits! **Updated skills costs/Info**

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited May 2022 in General TSB Discussion
We have this type of information spread at several places so I figured it would be a good idea to gather it in one spot. Anyone can feel free to share whatever they want. I'll go ahead and post some of the things I've come across. Apologies ahead of time to the original sources because I honestly don't know who created many of these charts, but thank you! Even though this thread is closed, it will constantly be updated!

GLU CC:
https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2022/

Team Upgrades:

Bronze 1-20=94,600
Silver 21-40=312,500
Gold 41-60=1,075,000
Platinum 61-80= 3,170,000
Diamond 81-84=1,850,000
Diamond 85-100=68.5k gold

Using the multipliers below, you can compute any ratings at level 10 for any tier:

Silver-1.61
Gold-2.14
Platinum-2.82
Diamond-3.66
Example: A rating of 112/110 at bronze 1 would  be 410/403 at diamond 10. 

Below are the leveling costs for all bxp players with and without various discounts: 

(note: keepers/ML are shown without any discount)

edit: ML's numbers for gold are incorrect. It's listed with the same numbers as keepers. It should be 5x of regular players.

Below are prime/legends listed with and without discounts:
(note: atgs are listed w/o any discount)

Below are the club leveling charts. The levels shown will take them to the next level. For example, to take a club to silver 1, you need 22,352 gloves. To take a club to plat 1, you need 469,999 gloves.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited March 2022
    In '22, Skills now require evo to level up. I currently don't have all the data, but I will share it as soon as I can get something confirmed and in detail. 

Skills Info:

1)The same skill can be a tier 2 or a tier 3. Tier 2 skills cap out at 20 whereas tier 3 skills cap out at 30.
    2)The tiers of the skills will be indicated by the little triangles around the skill icons and it will also explicitly state it on their player card. For example, the skills on Winker have three little triangles around each of his skills and his card also states 'tier 3.'
    3)Each skill will have a different multiplier(listed below). if you go through your list of players, you'll see certain skills will increase more than others for every point you put into it.
    4)As of now, only Winker(foil) has tier 3 skills and this will be the max tier. They will limit these to foils early on and go from there. 
    5)All players, including keepers/ML, will be grandfathered with tier 2 skills which means that they can go as high as 20/20 on skills.

Skill Multipliers:

Level 1(1% per level): Rhp, Blowouts, Runners On, First Pitch
    Level 2(1.1% per level): Lhp, Risp, Late innings, Leadoff
    Level 3(1.2% per level): Two outs, Close game

edited March 2022

edited September 2021

Thanks to @CrawfordBoxes for sharing his info on the full cost of season mode! 

edited July 2020
    The numbers below represent the amount of loyalty points needed to buy 50 club loyalty boxes at regular price.

The chart below represents the expected values per million loyalty points(Thanks to Shou!):

For legend, the pitcher at 5.10 is the featured rally reward pitcher. As of this writing, for example, Wheeler is the featured pitcher and he’s at 5.10. Thanks to Jerry for sharing! 

edited July 2022
    Champ Tier:

Once you win 1000 games in diamond 6, you'll access Champ Tier and be immediately able to collect champ tier rewards. Below is a chart of the various levels and required tokens:

Current as of July 1, 2022: 

Moments Teams/Skills:

As of '22, points-based moments now work similar to the pick'em patches. To be specific, they will boost only the specific players that gets triggered. 

Gear:

Gear is a set of equipment that can be worn by your created legend('team'/'my legend'/'gear'). When equipped, they will work exactly as described and will help everyone on your team if they fit the criteria. 
This discussion has been closed.