About done with the Glu BS

ballbusters71ballbusters71 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
App has been crashing since day 1, worked well finally for the past 5 days, now back to crashing. It's not my phone or wifi and that's all I hear from CS don't know what there is left to do. Anyone with android still experiencing problems? 

Comments

• SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I have an android, a Huawei P30. My game never crashes.
  • epotts56epotts56 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game crashes like mad. I'm new here and have been reading a lot of player complaints about this issue but never see a solid answer. Glu hasn't even addressed it. They send in game Announcements almost everyday, about sales, changes and promotions, but never do they say they are aware of any problems. I wrote to them and their answer was ridiculous. If people don't stick together, like use one thread, Glu will never be held accountable for their shady Customer Service. Whynot, kmfa.

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    epotts56 said:
    My game crashes like mad. I'm new here and have been reading a lot of player complaints about this issue but never see a solid answer. Glu hasn't even addressed it. They send in game Announcements almost everyday, about sales, changes and promotions, but never do they say they are aware of any problems. I wrote to them and their answer was ridiculous. If people don't stick together, like use one thread, Glu will never be held accountable for their shady Customer Service. Whynot, kmfa.

That’s typical glu. News section is just announcement for new promotions. Any changes that happens in the game is not released to the public 90% of the time. They don’t care about you, they care about your money. Also CS won’t help you because Glu gives them very little information about changes or anything helpful. They are there to take the heat from customers so the Glu team doesn’t have to hear it. Your response to CS is about as good as garbage.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    epotts56 said:

Check the Suggestions and Feedback section @epotts56

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Tbh if y'all expect the game to get better, features to be added, and bugs to be fixed, you're playing the wrong game. Glu has consistently shown ineptitude at even the slightest of problems, and it is obvious they care little about their users. That's why I didn't even bother to come back this year. I saw the evident flaws in the game, and it isn't worth my time to play a game with such a large disconnect between the players and the company because of a complete lack of effort on the company's part.