Options

WOH

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
think i just had a first-bases loaded,no outs 3 straight ground balls back to pitcher holy ****

Comments

• Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    The Good Doc calls those “cheat outs”. It’s a sign from the higher ups’ that you need to dump more money into the game
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    wait for the triple play

• Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    The Good Doc calls those “cheat outs”. It’s a sign from the higher ups’ that you need to dump more money into the game
    Where is that asshat? Does he still play and cry every woh day? **** 👶🏻 👞s deluxe!
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @Bizerto: Waffle House? I’m feeling pretty randy today. Plus I just had my coffee.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Shirts are coming off as we speak. It’s not necessary, but I feel it makes parking lot fights more intense. Sooooo much gravel 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    And it STILL wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen at any Waffle House today...
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    #Tapfights 🤣
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I remember going into a Waffle House in Georgia circa mid1990’s. With a cigarette in her mouth, the waitress-whom I believe was Beerlejuices mother, asked “whatcha want toots!”
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    She still works there.  She is the Assistant GM now.  Still works the grill.  A little cigarette ash helps the grits stick together.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Shirts are coming off as we speak. It’s not necessary, but I feel it makes parking lot fights more intense. Sooooo much gravel 
    it needs to be in a shitty roadhouse bar type lot...brown and green glass mixed into the gravel.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.