Garbage

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
What is these boxes and rewards?

Going to spend my money and weekend doing something else. 
Prev1

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    likenight said:
    What is these boxes and rewards?

Going to spend my money and weekend doing something else. 
    What??? You don’t like spending 20,000 gold for a 25% chance for a 310 player??? 😂😂😂
    Yes, this is all garbage.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    yeah it is super garbage all the gold i save i just spend trying for the 2 skill foil ...maybe open about 30 boxes no luck today
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Opened 17 boxes. 6x Simmons, 2x Hosmer, 2x Yolmer, 1x Kiermaier, 6x BXP.
    Looks like my TSB weekend is done.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    27k for me and best I got was 4.5s. lol. Still no foil player since 20 started.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I have started limiting myself to the 2500 FR tier.  That was 10 boxes @250 today.  Nothing of note.  If GLU wants me to pull a foil player, they are going to have to load me one, at this point.  I have the 320 Joc, if he counts as foil, but that's it.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Let's talk about this FR player box, too.  What in the blue f*** is that about?  Does a 310 OF actually help anyone that is willing to drop 20k in gold?  Seriously, anyone climbing that high in FR probably already has 315 or foils at every OF spot and DH, already.  Not to mention that you only get a 25% chance of landing him on the first try.  Have a little perspective, GLU...

Edit: If clubs were already split into Minors/Majors/Cooperstown, and the event rank rewards were great, I could see the appeal, but this is nuts.
    Anyone that pulled that 250 box. Please report this to CS and get your gold back. The odds are falsely advertised. This is a clear violation by the terms set out by google and apple. The odds dont equate to what they claim on the box. Try and get your gold back
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Anyone that pulled that 250 box. Please report this to CS and get your gold back. The odds are falsely advertised. This is a clear violation by the terms set out by google and apple. The odds dont equate to what they claim on the box. Try and get your gold back
    Make the pity timer reset after a 5-star is pulled. For the 500 gold boxes that is 20 boxes. Timer resets after a 5-star or foil player is pulled 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Make the pity timer reset after a 5-star is pulled. For the 500 gold boxes that is 20 boxes. Timer resets after a 5-star or foil player is pulled 
    Yeah the 4 star pity timer reset is rough.   Yesterdays boxes were also known as the Ji-man Choi boxes for me

Look at the Stanton box. Odds say 1000 to pull him. Another hiccup I guess

– The Great Houmy
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Yea I'm picking a fight with customer service right now
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Just ripped customer service...lets just see... godamn fucknut cheating assholes.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Shhhh!
    U dont get him dummy, many of us bought it and got BGS.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Shhhh!
    Dont bother, it's not accurate and if you reopen the game, they e updated odds
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Another **** up by this fuckin pos company
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Liars and cheats
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    dkarski87 said:

Shhhh!
    Dont bother, it's not accurate and if you reopen the game, they e updated odds
    They fixed it, but I bought it before they fixed it. I can assure you the odds were 1000 to 1000 to get him. It said nothing about the bonus tickets
    Far out Debby deleted my post agian....coward.

Says the guy who thinks calling someone a girls name is an insult. 
    edited April 2020
    you dont remember that from last season? someone was referencing him in the forums and he became debby I was just referencing that man, calm down.

you dont remember that from last season?
    Oh I remember it, but tell me why you can’t just tag him
    I can but its obvious hes moderating/editing/deleting....I dont need to reference him when the almighty @dfbb is editing the posts already.

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    If I’m speaking to anyone, I rarely use tags. It’s basically the same 20-25 people in here all of the time. Ie; BPF, Poo, Debby, Matt, etc..
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
     tattack said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Yeah the 4 star pity timer reset is rough.   Yesterdays boxes were also known as the Ji-man Choi boxes for me

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I've gotten the awesome FOIL Simmon's 5/10 times. 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    FWIW....GLU chat search/spell correct overrides DFBB with Debby when you type it in to search for him....hence the nickname.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m done for awhile I left my club so I won’t feel obligated to spend. I’m to competitive when I’m in a club I spend $$$$. So... until these players get better or increase the odds can’t justify spending lots of money/gold on 315 players for a 5% chance.
    So break time for me...Not another dollar from me glu 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wish I were a moderator.  I’d delete all the guys like you that can’t maintain a minimum level of decorum.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Wish I were a moderator.  I’d delete all the guys like you that can’t maintain a minimum level of decorum.
    thanks ..I appreciate the comment...if I have offended you I apologize..I call a spade a spade, Ive never minced words. I wish too that you were a moderator instead of some others.