Garbage

2Next

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    whynot said:
    Far out Debby deleted my post agian....coward.
    Wish I were a moderator.  I’d delete all the guys like you that can’t maintain a minimum level of decorum.
    But you’re not, so that’s that. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    you dont remember that from last season? someone was referencing him in the forums and he became debby I was just referencing that man, calm down.
    That was me. My bad
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    You know things are going well when the standard battles over the game turn into battles over nicknames and the word "decorum" is used. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited April 2020
    What is the going rate for gloves per gift? 

Trying to level my club. I think I’d just rather buy one To much work don’t think I have it in me this year 😳
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Cooz19 said:
    You know things are going well when the standard battles over the game turn into battles over nicknames and the word "decorum" is used. 
    Or the boxes are garbage and we are frustrated and bored because we refuse to give glu money.  😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    whynot said:
    Cooz19 said:
    Or the boxes are garbage and we are frustrated and bored because we refuse to give glu money.  😂😂
    Yeah, that was sort of my point. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Imagine how ridiculous it’s going to get this year.. we already have double skilled players before the first bump!  More than two skills is just retarded. Man o man they are gonna completely ruin this game. Not that they already haven’t... 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Just hope they don’t do more skills AND the fashion upgrades from the survey. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Anyone that pulled that 250 box. Please report this to CS and get your gold back. The odds are falsely advertised. This is a clear violation by the terms set out by google and apple. The odds dont equate to what they claim on the box. Try and get your gold back
    Make the pity timer reset after a 5-star is pulled. For the 500 gold boxes that is 20 boxes. Timer resets after a 5-star or foil player is pulled 
    Yeah the 4 star pity timer reset is rough.   Yesterdays boxes were also known as the Ji-man Choi boxes for me

They were for everybody.  Because these boxes are rigged with fraudulent odds
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Anyone that pulled that 250 box. Please report this to CS and get your gold back. The odds are falsely advertised. This is a clear violation by the terms set out by google and apple. The odds dont equate to what they claim on the box. Try and get your gold back
    Make the pity timer reset after a 5-star is pulled. For the 500 gold boxes that is 20 boxes. Timer resets after a 5-star or foil player is pulled 
    Yeah the 4 star pity timer reset is rough.   Yesterdays boxes were also known as the Ji-man Choi boxes for me

dkarski87 said:

dkarski87 said:

dkarski87 said:

dkarski87 said:

dkarski87 said:

RIGGED BOXES AND FRAUDULENT ODDS
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You guys talking about Glu?  I mean rigged boxes and fraudulent odds is the Corporate Motto.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard