Pick Em 4/16

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Savages?! The only reason they even got top fifteen was because Cove jumped in the club after the 6pm central event to boost them back up from sub 15 to 6. So don’t tell us they are savages when one player manipulated the whole thing and Glu sat back and did nothing about it. Implement the cool down timer. I don’t care if I’m calling people out, but I’m already getting boned in this game spending money. I don’t need cheaters in there manipulating other shit to win. 

Comments

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    These type of pick ems are fraud.  They are so easily manipulated by players themselves.  These things need to be out of all player's control.  Shit, they should be asking something about the weather or covid.  At least that's fair.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If you asked the right people you would know what was happening. No need for a stupid cool down when the game is bad enough already. Just ask next time, most people knew what he was going to do.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    How is that cheating anyway? He went to help another club with pts? Not cheating.
    – The Great Houmy
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

He even posted on Global giving his pick em answers. He joined that club way before the match even started. They didn't collect cvc till the next match almost started, why nobody saw them on rankings.
    – The Great Houmy
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    When you have 12 year olds posting stickers and work most of the day you kind of miss them. Then you ask other people and they won’t tell you until you gift them. I’m not gonna putting up with that. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Cove has Cove-id 19 🤣
    I thought pick ems were supposed to be random and fair to all.  About half the time they are controlled by players who are also playing the pick ems.  If we all got a note saying read global at x time to see the answer, fine but I didn't get that note and don't think we all need to go cold-calling people to find out.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    TBWepa said:

Savages?! The only reason they even got top fifteen was because Cove jumped in the club after the 6pm central event to boost them back up from sub 15 to 6. So don’t tell us they are savages when one player manipulated the whole thing and Glu sat back and did nothing about it. Implement the cool down timer. I don’t care if I’m calling people out, but I’m already getting boned in this game spending money. I don’t need cheaters in there manipulating other shit to win. 
    so you didnt get a sicker and some pennants and want a cool down?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

And goddamn, you have a lot of gold.  Saving for the apocalypse?
    TBWepa said:

so you didnt get a sicker and some pennants and want a cool down?
    Maybe an over exaggeration but I was about to have my set complete for extra club points because I spent 140 gold to shuffle for the right patch. 
    And goddamn, you have a lot of gold.  Saving for the apocalypse?
    It was at 117k before event started. Spent 12k and guess who I pulled?!.... frickin Bruce and Hosmer. But saving for days like these when they release primes lol 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Once the clubs are listed in a pick em, they should be locked as is. How many times has Cove played with that club before? I'll bet zero. But since he said they would finish top15(which would've been 100% wrong), he influenced that in his favor by jumping in and screwing everyone who correctly picked based on the information available to all
    Thats not correct at all. They at 15 before the 4th match and had to tank the match before because they drew Sparta. Guess who they drew again on the next match? Spa2ta. Thats not rigged. After they tanked the 4pm match and didnt play they got matched against the club in 3rd. @JCAM80 next time just ask around the chats and most people will give you an idea of whats going on. Heck shoot me a message next time.
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    You want the stupid cooldown because you got a pickem wrong? Get over yourself, dude.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    You want the stupid cooldown because you got a pickem wrong? Get over yourself, dude.
    I've seen it all now I think
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I got it wrong for the same reasons. And it would have completed a set for me. Good news is that I’m not that upset. 

The set was for cvc clash, which I haven’t seen in 20 yet. 
    You of all people @Bigpredfan. You should ask your buddy next time whats going on. If anyone would've posted a question on here, like many have been for the last bunch of pick-ems. People would've known what was going on. They got cheated by GLU in 2 matches placing them against a top 3 Club when they didn't even play a match. Its called balancing the books. The collective community worked together to get the W against the common enemy. 
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    You of all people @Bigpredfan. You should ask your buddy next time whats going on. If anyone would've posted a question on here, like many have been for the last bunch of pick-ems. People would've known what was going on. They got cheated by GLU in 2 matches placing them against a top 3 Club when they didn't even play a match. Its called balancing the books. The collective community worked together to get the W against the common enemy. 
    I know I should have asked you. I just didn’t care about the patch, didn’t want to spend gold to shuffle, and the rest of the rewards for being right weren’t enough for the effort. 

When I have more gold on hand and want to shuffle, I’ll be more vigilant. Until then, meh. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The set was for cvc clash, which I haven’t seen in 20 yet. 
    Yeah, that set is weirding me out 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Bud I know, I have spent a shit load on shuffles this year and been on the crap end of the stick. Theres actually a line chat setup just for this so the community can coordinate and try to finish pick-em sets with eveyones input. Everyone knows everyone in way or another so whats wrong with working together? None. Does it seem fair a club in 15th got matched not once but twice against a top 3 club in the rankings? Thats not rigged or setup by GLU? Come on people, dont be stupid.
    – The Great Houmy
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited April 2020
    They been giving patches out with easily researched trivia, I could careless about losing out on one pickem...if we actually had baseball you would be making guesses on stats which is a total crapshoot. I bet cove spent allot more than that to rank them up and secure his patch.