Options

Juiced teams...

bdogfootball7bdogfootball7 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
I'm completely baffled at how ppl are getting teams this good and and how they are getting enough experience points to instantly Max out the players they are getting to diamond level 10. I'm in gold with a full 5 Star team and basically all specialty players and I can't compete with these guys. When I get a new guy it takes forever to get the experience to level them up... How are people doing this?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Them: 

You:

Probably, at least 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Money. How much do you spend? These teams spend hundreds of dollars a week bare minimum . The bigger teams it’s thousands a week. 
  • Options
    That's crazy... Apparently ppl have way more money than me. I can't justify spending that much...I mean I like playing the game but hundreds is way too much for a game that you get nothing but bragging rights from it. Thousands is down right crazy. I would be divorced instantly...
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That's crazy... Apparently ppl have way more money than me. I can't justify spending that much...I mean I like playing the game but hundreds is way too much for a game that you get nothing but bragging rights from it. Thousands is down right crazy. I would be divorced instantly...
    Each time I talk to guys about mobile gaming, they think that I'm crazy. The market is nuts! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Each time I talk to guys about mobile gaming, they think that I'm crazy. The market is nuts! 
    It must be nuts. I mean me and my buddies at work have a club and we are grinding like crazy. It's a lot of fun... Then u look at the leaderboard and see these ppl putting up billions and billions of points. I mean me and my buddy each put up over 200 mil in the weekend and at least one of us puts up 100 mil each day during the weekdays. 
    I know that a few years back we were on a club that was cheating and uploading gold on their teams. Pretty much they all got banned. 
    Pretty sure the club that won the other day had to be. Each guy put up a couple billion. Diamond teams but when u looked at their profile all bronze players. Something not right