Franchise Player Cespedes

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
I have never seen a 3 coin player, yet this is 3 coins? 😂😂😂

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    They do 3 coins all the time, it's usually for a Franchise Prime who is 100+ points higher than any others... this is far from that 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Thanks, but in 3 seasons, I guess I’m blind. Never seen it
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s because he gets bonus points in prime games.  They started that this season, there was a 5 coin guy a week or so ago
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I think it's a good idea. They're valuable players for club points for people who didn't get good players from boxes (most of us). But Cespedes sucked in the times I used him. They're clearly nerfing the franchise bonus players. Maybe that's just for this Royale, when you're getting x7 on bonus games anyway. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Except that I can’t get him to play. 
    Still has 5 games available despite him being higher than my outfielders. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2020
    If your legend is an outfielder then you need to make him inactive for the franchise to play.  Might try that even if your legend isn’t sane position.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Dickerson was 5 coins last week and he was an absolute donkey. Didn’t notice he was 5 until like 30 games in either so I wasted a bunch of coins lmao