Cvc Edge still not working

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Cant tell us why or when it will work for all users. But that it is broke. I paid $10 a week for a year and $5 a weak all year so far. But realized it offers no extra pts. Mostly you get less. Ig i spend 90gold on boost, i get 50k pts. No gold boosts. 115k pts.

I have an 80k ts gold team with all hitting upgrades maxed, all skill players, all players capped, mostly all 400pennants. And i cant buy pts with all that with cvc edge. I canceled. Id like a refund for all the gold and dollars wasted for 2months now. 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Id also like to know when its fixed so i can subscribe again. Worth it easily when it works. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    It took you 2 months to realize it’s broke? I bought it this week for the first time and already cancelled it. Who knows when they will fix it, they’re too busy going around banning “offensive” usernames like “shoveitupyoenis” even though it’s been used for years. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    Cant tell us why or when it will work for all users. But that it is broke. I paid $10 a week for a year and $5 a weak all year so far. But realized it offers no extra pts. Mostly you get less. Ig i spend 90gold on boost, i get 50k pts. No gold boosts. 115k pts.

I have an 80k ts gold team with all hitting upgrades maxed, all skill players, all players capped, mostly all 400pennants. And i cant buy pts with all that with cvc edge. I canceled. Id like a refund for all the gold and dollars wasted for 2months now. 
    Did they not give you 40 gold as compensation???They did me... and all is well now!! 40 gold for 4.99.. hells yeeeeeah.. glu always makes it right! Glu 👍🏻👏 
    Yeah, 40 😆. I first thought it was 400 and fair. Now i see it was only 40. What a bargin!!!
    It took you 2 months to realize it’s broke? I bought it this week for the first time and already cancelled it. Who knows when they will fix it, they’re too busy going around banning “offensive” usernames like “shoveitupyoenis” even though it’s been used for years. 
    Some id do millions some hundreds of thousands. But i didnt realize for sometime that without gold i did exactly the same or better. Because i always used gold every single entry, i didnt know until i figured out weak guys were beating me bad. Only after i grew to 80k ts did i realize this isnt right. Definitely not worth $20 a month and the $200 gold a month i use for boosts. I got screwed for months and only 40gold for refund 😆.