Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Keeper and ML Bump today!! Woot
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol not a great bump. They should be a tad higher then 300
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If the bumps don’t coincide with making WOH harder, then I get the small bump. I was expecting a slightly bigger first bump. Oh well
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    bases loaded skill added to polanco
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    They also added a skill...unfortunately it is the bases loaded skill
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I tried my shiny, new Silver 10 Stanton on Tower level 1.4.  Auto play and out.  I really want to spend gold and cash and play this stupid game, but Glu is not giving me a reason.  Polanco is not as good as the Bogaerts everyone likely got this past weekend. No reason to grind out this ridiculous WOH for crap rewards.
    I hate these jokes of matchups that I seem to lose more times than not. 

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    So 310 with bad skill is still a 3rd tier player in the game and this is after having a 315 and 320 SS. But that skill isn’t bad, basically a skill just for the sake of saying hey look the award is a skilled player now. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts

I'm sure there is some calculation that gets thrown into to make the level "easier". But I also think it's Glu's way of reminding us that WOH difficultly is not only about the pitchers rating. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Not too hard today IMO. All my WOH upgrades are at 60/60 if anyone cares. I think my Brett and Cabrera Keepers pennants are at least 41/60 but not quite there yet.
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    which upgrades do you consider woh upgrades Navyjack?
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    rmouse511 said:
    They also added a skill...unfortunately it is the bases loaded skill
    It wouldn't hurt for Glu to give hiim a RISP skill... or even blowout.
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    wow I am STRUGGLING with level 4 today!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    CP31 said:
    which upgrades do you consider woh upgrades Navyjack?
    Hitting Coach, Trainer, and Clutch Performance
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

I swear the bronze pitchers are harder than the silver ones
    Foil Pete S10 skill at 8 is 0-2 and Keeper Bench 6/6 is 0-4... add it to my 0-7 last week and it makes 0-13 overall against corbin..
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

80gold boost. No outs. I’ll take it. 😂 
    0-7 with Bench and 0-8 with Foil Alonso.... I don't even know what to say at this point.
    4 for 30ish. Maybe more using foil bogarts.  Definitely not with the headache but like @jalapenocubbies said. I'm an idiot too, lol.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @dkarski87 are you gold still? I have yet to beat Corbin in somewhere between 30 and 40 attempts. Spend all my gold boosting and on some restarts. Using foil Xander. Isn't he supposed to be the best match up available for Corbin? Sure makes me feel good that I spent like 55k gold to get him, ay.

I'm like you: hard-headed and also just want to see how many times I can lose without beating it.
    Im still gold yes.  I stopped using 80g because I kept getting 9 straight curves. Started doing video and 40 and saw better pitches.  The results are still insulting. Everything fully capped and best players available and its still not done with much success.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah I have tried all: video, 40, 80

I just went back for two more thrashings... its so dumb.
    I've been stuck on 610 for the last 2.5hrs. Trying all 3 combinations. And I dont know what else they want from us.  The best players they are selling us, the upgrades they tell us to MAX out, am I missing something here? Is there a secret upgrade within the app that will help?
    – The Great Houmy

He’s literally as high as I can’t get him in the game right now, other than pennants. All my upgrades are maxed. I used 80 gold boosts. I don’t have any idea what else to do and Glu doesn’t have answers. I allow for failures because of user errors but not 0/12+. 
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard.  What else are we suppose to do? How can we level up when we can get the resources we need? $$$$. Yea be reasonable about it though. 700g boxes with 3star players. Great way to keep people engaged during these times.
    – The Great Houmy
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    First pretty , sparkly cycle caaaaap of the season. Plus have 3.5 more hours to stack mega bxp....10 cycles ....

He’s literally as high as I can’t get him in the game right now, other than pennants. All my upgrades are maxed. I used 80 gold boosts. I don’t have any idea what else to do and Glu doesn’t have answers. I allow for failures because of user errors but not 0/12+. 
    Dude go plat. I struggled until I went plat Friday and cycled all weekend, the Sunday night I said f it and went diamond and I’m pissing through woh and bogarts is poopin on corbin, 10/10 hasn’t lost once 
    dkarski87 said:
    I've been stuck on 610 for the last 2.5hrs. Trying all 3 combinations. And I dont know what else they want from us.  The best players they are selling us, the upgrades they tell us to MAX out, am I missing something here? Is there a secret upgrade within the app that will help?
    Go plat, then it’s lol
    MoenPDC said:

Dude go plat. I struggled until I went plat Friday and cycled all weekend, the Sunday night I said f it and went diamond and I’m pissing through woh and bogarts is poopin on corbin, 10/10 hasn’t lost once 
    2 weeks ago it was go Gold, it’s way easier than silver. Then I went gold and now it’s go platinum it’s way easier. I know where this is heading and I’m not falling for it. Especially for a garbage 3rd tier player like they are giving out. Again, I beat it this weekend on the 6 tower royale version. But the last 2 mondays have kicked my ass. I don’t have hours everyday to play woh so gonna be a hard pass for me. I’d like to cycle 1 time for a reasonable amount of gold. For whatever reasons the old rng isn’t on my side on mondays. When you literally put the best player, with the highest possible skills, and pay the highest boost, you should reasonably be able to beat woh. That has not been the case.  
    MoenPDC said:

2 weeks ago it was go Gold, it’s way easier than silver. Then I went gold and now it’s go platinum it’s way easier. 
    Also known as what I did last year to @drsmartassphd