WOH 4/21

2Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    How I wish I could pay 150 gold and switch teams for a live boost right about now 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    How I wish I could pay 150 gold and switch teams for a live boost right about now 
    It’s unfortunate that there wasn’t some way to make that happen. Obviously there’s no baseball schedule currently, but I’m sure Glu could find a way to be creative about implementing something of that nature. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    It’s unfortunate that there wasn’t some way to make that happen. Obviously there’s no baseball schedule currently, but I’m sure Glu could find a way to be creative about implementing something of that nature. 

Why not just give every team a live boost between 7pm and 10pm EST
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I can't wait until everyone is diamond and then they put prime xp in the store for $20 per 1k like last year hah
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts

Why not just give every team a live boost between 7pm and 10pm EST
    That’s not your teams name, you need to change it
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Not too hard today IMO. All my WOH upgrades are at 60/60 if anyone cares. I think my Brett and Cabrera Keepers pennants are at least 41/60 but not quite there yet.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    See, that's the thing. The schedule IS in place. They aren't playing it for obvious reasons, but unless you're saying a pitch has to be thrown at Target Field, they could just follow the initially scheduled games and times for live boost 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I gave WoH a lukewarm effort over the weekend and didn't get it done. Today, a similar effort and the stars aligned. At 5.10, I lost with a video, lost with an 80g(thought I had it), and won with an 80g(1 out). The reward hasn't justified the effort all year and today was no different. I won because of rng, but it wouldn't have bothered me if I didn't get through. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Round of applause 👏 for @DFBB!!!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
             👏  👏
         👏           👏
    👏                      👏
         👏           👏
              👏  👏
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’m taking a break until something gives. I’ll just watch videos and hoard gold until then. How on earth do I not even come close to winning... 😂
    Skills at PXP and I’ve tried all three methods. Vid, 40g, and 80g

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I gave WoH a lukewarm effort over the weekend and didn't get it done. Today, a similar effort and the stars aligned. At 5.10, I lost with a video, lost with an 80g(thought I had it), and won with an 80g(1 out). The reward hasn't justified the effort all year and today was no different. I won because of rng, but it wouldn't have bothered me if I didn't get through. 

How!!! I'm 0-18 at silver
    #FreeMonte
    #FreeMatt
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Finally beat it with an 80 gold boost !
    DFBB said:

How!!! I'm 0-18 at silver
    Good question 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I’m taking a break until something gives. I’ll just watch videos and hoard gold until then. How on earth do I not even come close to winning... 😂
    Skills at PXP and I’ve tried all three methods. Vid, 40g, and 80g

Next time swing just a tad earlier than you're used to against Green @slafrance2, that may sounds dumb but I bet it works. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    DFBB said:

Nice job sir...I grinded all day and couldn’t get past Corbin. Used Keeper H.Wagner, skills capped as high as possible, 8, I believe, upgrades and pennants maxed as well. At least I know it’s possible lol
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I got it done at silver with one skill Bogaerts.  My approach was to execute hits(perfect game play) Not saying it wasn’t lucky though.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @aaronchenn and @hornsup17, I got lucky and got very favorable pitch sequences. I liken it to getting a good pull early rather than after several boxes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited April 2020
    My experience yesterday was not good. I could not get past 5.10. It looks like the double skill Bogaerts is the key. Although, kudos to @toddgurley30 for getting to done with the single skill version. I opened 30 boxes over the weekend and didn’t pull anything higher than 4.5 star. I didn’t think it would matter since I’ve been able to beat WOH at least once in the past few weeks. But I know from past experience that when a better player is released, there is a good chance you will need him for WOH. I needed him yesterday.