Jail “Points for Gifts teams”

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
I would like to propose Glu immediately jail any team offering points for gifts via global.

This type of activity benefits very few but damages the community and integrity of the game as a whole.  Anyone who participated in it is simply encouraging glu to reinstate the cooldown.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They did this to themselves offering those gifts in the first place. Get rid of the gifts and problem will go away, or as we have stated in the past. Cooldown active once event start, simplest way to fix this.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    They did this to themselves offering those gifts in the first place. Get rid of the gifts and problem will go away, or as we have stated in the past. Cooldown active once event start, simplest way to fix this.
    The only thing that cool down is the answer to is “What was the worst implementation of TSB 2019. 

Cool down is not the solution. Make it where your club points don’t count. But please no cool down 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s not often I say this but here goes!

Thanks Glu for listening to us and not implementing Cool down!  
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    The only thing that cool down is the answer to is “What was the worst implementation of TSB 2019. 

Cool down is not the solution. Make it where your club points don’t count. But please no cool down 
    I absolutely hate cooldown and definitely agree with this idea. If you're not eligible for club rewards, then you shouldn't be able to contribute club points. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

I absolutely hate cooldown and definitely agree with this idea. If you're not eligible for club rewards, then you shouldn't be able to contribute club points. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m confused, does DFBB (careful not to violate #3 for once) like bigpreds idea???
    - Blueleopard
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    This all seems oddly familiar.....
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Hey @dfbb, someone is spamming this thread by posting the same message multiple times. Could you please delete the extra posts?  Thanks in advance 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    They just need to incorporate the club brackets already...you make the rewards worth staying in a club and people will.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Yup to prevent this garbage from getting worse 
    it’s just sad how some try to abuse the system 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Yup to prevent this garbage from getting worse 
    it’s just sad how some try to abuse the system 
    Wow way to post my 🐐 shitpost for everyone to see 😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I don't know, I feel like those guys earn the gifts 🤷‍♂️ some people get absolutely burnt on boxes and decide it would be cheaper to pay a ringer to help their club. I'd rather see the gifts removed than banning players who aren't breaking any rules. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I don't know, I feel like those guys earn the gifts 🤷‍♂️ some people get absolutely burnt on boxes and decide it would be cheaper to pay a ringer to help their club. I'd rather see the gifts removed than banning players who aren't breaking any rules. 

100%. This is Glu's doing that extends back to 19 for those that seem to have forgotten. You know, when they lied about club cohesion being the reason for the tiers and cooldown when all those gold teams sat on their sack and stopped leveling up? I think the real takeaway from 20 so far is that people will still throw absurd amounts of money at a mobile video game, even in the middle of a goddamn pandemic lol. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Hey @dfbb, someone is spamming this thread by posting the same message multiple times. Could you please delete the extra posts?  Thanks in advance 
    🤣This is too funny...the irony of everything