Free Matt and Monte

2Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Point is...you have to have another account when banned. so be it..I have not slandered anyone Im simply asking questions that everyone else has too..
    So if you admit to being a person who was banned, tell me why this account shouldn’t be banned too?
  • OldenMacgroinOldenMacgroin Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

im done with it. do as you must.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    edited April 2020
    “I’m done with it” says the man who entered his alt forum ID to post this. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Lol. Last resort. That’s hilarious 

Acting like a prat doesn't make you a victim when you troll too hard.
    “I’m done with it” says the man who entered his alt forum ID to post this. 
    Well id post with my other if I wasn't banned man.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    If anyone should be banned its me. and maybe @retirepujols
    Yeah, I wouldn't have been surprised with some of my antics. Hell, I apparently made a post on the bulletin board asking for a line group to sh1t talk 🤔 I 100% don't remember that post, and it's since been deleted 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    dkarski87 said:
    If anyone should be banned its me. and maybe @retirepujols
    Yeah, I wouldn't have been surprised with some of my antics. Hell, I apparently made a post on the bulletin board asking for a line group to sh1t talk 🤔 I 100% don't remember that post, and it's since been deleted 🤷‍♂️
    Don’t take this the wrong way there buddy, but we both know your love of the alcohol and the effects of said alcohol. Lol
    Yeah, I've restricted myself to one a day during the week and 2 a day on weekends.. cant drown your demons forever 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hes actually been cutting back to 1 beer a day. I am his new sponsor, this is not a joke.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Hes actually been cutting back to 1 beer a day. I am his new sponsor, this is not a joke.

How many days sober until he earns himself a blue VIP badge? 
    Yeah, I've restricted myself to one a day during the week and 2 a day on weekends.. cant drown your demons forever 
    I tried to cut back on the Coca Cola, but somehow I started drinking more. 
    I don't want to derail another thread lol I just want to say it would be cool if people received an actual warning PM or warning comment or something to know when we've taken a step over the line. I can understand CC and Matt as much as I love those guys, but I personally dont understand Montes ban 🤷‍♂️ #freedahomies
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I have no idea who they are or what they did specifically but I’ll just say, anyone who makes personal attacks shouldn’t be allowed in here. If you want warnings first, fine, but if we don’t already know personally attacking people is wrong on here then maybe those who do it shouldn’t be welcomed to begin with. It’s ok to not like hut people say, but you can just ignore what they post and not respond. Or go out of your way to tag someone with some ridiculous comment or accusation. It’s ok to have debates but maybe just try to be respectful to other people? Maybe DFBB sent derogatory private messages to them, but I’ve never seen him say anything bad to anyone else. Just the childish jabs warrant a ban. Bring them back if you want warnings but ill just say we should already know those are wrong. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @DFBB sends me hateful messages at-least twice day. "Good morning" and "How many boxes did it take". He also verbally and emotionally harasses me with comments about my derby skills. Are these grounds for banning the moderator?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I have no idea who they are or what they did specifically but I’ll just say, anyone who makes personal attacks shouldn’t be allowed in here. If you want warnings first, fine, but if we don’t already know personally attacking people is wrong on here then maybe those who do it shouldn’t be welcomed to begin with. It’s ok to not like hut people say, but you can just ignore what they post and not respond. Or go out of your way to tag someone with some ridiculous comment or accusation. It’s ok to have debates but maybe just try to be respectful to other people? Maybe DFBB sent derogatory private messages to them, but I’ve never seen him say anything bad to anyone else. Just the childish jabs warrant a ban. Bring them back if you want warnings but ill just say we should already know those are wrong. 
    Did @bigvivec get banned for this reason? Haven't seen one of his blowups in forever 🤔
    criffy said:
    Did @bigvivec get banned for this reason? Haven't seen one of his blowups in forever 🤔

Is that the guy with the pringles obsession? I miss him...
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    He said...I got tired of the forum and left.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    criffy said:

Oh yeah.... that guy... he’s the reason we don’t have a disagree button. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    criffy said:

You're just mad he blew up your perfect TSB H2H tourney thread, casting a blemish on your VIP-of-the-month tour.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    criffy said:

...or roasted turkey pringles at any store  :-(
    Just no.  
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I’m kinda surprised I haven’t been banned for some of my drunken posts , I’ve been good lately though
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    I’m kinda surprised I haven’t been banned for some of my drunken posts , I’ve been good lately though
    Yeah, your video is living proof you have to cross lots of lines to get banned!

😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Its one of the Big 3 

But why is @blueleopard deciding to spend his time Banning people without warning after repeatedly ignoring requests for help with in game issues. HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED for that and many people complied with his requests, then he all but told them to F off and he didn't care. so when we do as asked we get banned for being upset about it. To me that's using your "powers" for bad not good..and as if this is a personal crusade to shut up the people he doesn't like.
    It's The Forum 3. Gotta give me that, I already lost out on Matt_Balsamic. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    This might be the best comment of all time 😂😂😂
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    This is the most Interesting the forums have been in some time. +1
    It might be prudent to just ban all Canadians. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    eh...Im behaving now because Balsamic.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit