Sad to see “All things charts ...” thread closed

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
I’m very sad to see this thread closed, far and away the best thing on here.  The time and effort @DFBB must of put into accumulating that information should be appreciated by everyone.

Any chance it could be reopened or even better make it do only dfbb can post stuff in it.  That would reduce the noise and help everyone.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Im opposed to ur suggestion...don’t give Debbie more power👎🏻
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    ^^^^ That’s the kind of stuff that ruins the forum.
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I closed it myself because I got tired of playing cat and mouse with a guy that continuously spammed that thread. However, I'll continue to make updates to the thread. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    I closed it myself because I got tired of playing cat and mouse with a guy that continuously spammed that thread. However, I'll continue to make updates to the thread. 
    Thanks!!!
    - Blueleopard
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    What guy? @DFBB Me?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Here we go again.  Soon we will be adding a #freedkarski to the batch! 😂😂
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I disagree I think all irrelevant posts on that thread should be deleted so it’s less scrolling. If someone has something helpful to add it should be pm’d to @DFBB and he should be the only one that adds to it. Even at 2 pages the thread is too long I would encourage Alex to delete a few unnecessary posts to get it back down to 1 page. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I disagree I think all irrelevant posts on that thread should be deleted so it’s less scrolling. If someone has something helpful to add it should be pm’d to @DFBB and he should be the only one that adds to it. Even at 2 pages the thread is too long I would encourage Alex to delete a few unnecessary posts to get it back down to 1 page. 
    I came here to say this 😘
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    This is how it should be. That page should be only accessible by the mods.Too much shit to read thru when you looking for stuff. Delete all the crap and only keep the TSB info, no personal comments.
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    DFBB said:
    It would’ve been a lot simpler to just respond. This “continuously spammed” nonsense you speak of lasted all of 12 minutes. The point was to get your attention. Feel free to ban this account like you did my other 2. I’ll just make more. I don’t go out of my way to make “personal attacks”.  If you have an issue, talk to me. I’m a rational person. If you step out of your house and go into the public, you’ll see it’s no different. You’re an adult. You can’t utilize your administrative powers to remove the 3 people that go against the grain. You have my Email. You have my Line ID. Shit, I’ll even give you my phone number. I have nothing to hide. 
    It’s not you hiding that’s the issue. A streaker isn’t hiding anything, but that doesn’t mean people always want to, or should, see it. 
    DFBB said:
    It would’ve been a lot simpler to just respond. This “continuously spammed” nonsense you speak of lasted all of 12 minutes. The point was to get your attention. Feel free to ban this account like you did my other 2. I’ll just make more. I don’t go out of my way to make “personal attacks”.  If you have an issue, talk to me. I’m a rational person. If you step out of your house and go into the public, you’ll see it’s no different. You’re an adult. You can’t utilize your administrative powers to remove the 3 people that go against the grain. You have my Email. You have my Line ID. Shit, I’ll even give you my phone number. I have nothing to hide. 
    It’s not you hiding that’s the issue. A streaker isn’t hiding anything, but that doesn’t mean people always want to, or should, see it. 
    And in real life, you don’t get to block someone and walk away.
    Ever heard of a restraining order?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Jeez this crap/drama just never ends... round and round.. on and on. To bad there isn’t any Tsb to talk about..  just he said.. she said. Silly 🙃 
    hi @mythicaldragon. Hows life treating you bud?
    – The Great Houmy
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Jeez this crap/drama just never ends... round and round.. on and on. To bad there isn’t any Tsb to talk about..  just he said.. she said. Silly 🙃 
    Well, it is Sprint day, and it’s in between Target bash rounds, so what else is there to do? I guess I could go watch more videos. Fun times!
    dkarski87 said:
    hi @mythicaldragon. Hows life treating you bud?
    I can’t complain... how are u buddy? Trying to find some normalcy during these crazy times. Now that the wife is home playing teacher with the kids I’m very thankful I still get to go to work daily 😂 it’s a war zone 😳
    Well, it is Sprint day, and it’s in between Target bash rounds, so what else is there to do? I guess I could go watch more videos. Fun times!
    Valid point 🤔 waiting on my videos to restart. The best of times! Lol 
    edited April 2020
    Ok everyone, I have a solution to all of our problems. This is not a joke, I repeat this is not a joke. @DFBB make me a moderator and I will clean this place up by the end of the night. Just rolled myself a you know what and ready to work. Make it happen.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Ok everyone, I have a solution to all of our problems. This is not a joke, I repeat this is not a joke. @DFBB make a moderator and I will clean this place up by the end of the night. Just rolled myself a you know what and ready to work. Make it happen.
    I remember you asking something similar to this back when we were in a club together. You wanted to be an assistant to do something to me. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    she said. 
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Alex has never once addressed me...or any of his concerns/issues. He actually blocked me instead of dealing with me. There is such thing as 2 people disagreeing. And in real life, you don’t get to block someone and walk away. You can’t edit their words either.  
    Good this this is a forum for a phone video game and people can.
    *REQUEST TO HAVE THIS THREAD MOVED TO "PLAY BALL > TSB OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION" RATHER THAN BE CLOSED*
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    *REQUEST TO HAVE THIS THREAD MOVED TO "PLAY BALL > TSB OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION" RATHER THAN BE CLOSED*
    If they moved mine several weeks ago they ought to move this off topic garbage.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Jus sayin'...
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    DFBB said:
    On the topic of people not wanting to see something, he can fight his battles or choose to ignore them, white knight. 
    Cooz19 said:
    DFBB said:
    On the topic of people not wanting to see something, he can fight his battles or choose to ignore them, white knight. 
    Are you saying I’m Harvey Dent before the accident? If so that’s awesome!