Another WOH sob story.

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 232 Posts

Dont really know what else to even say about this. I want to know why Team A is a pile of **** compared to B

Clutch is 83 on top team, 80 on B
A: Can't beat woh club :):):):):)
Team B: having zero problems in woh and has multiple cycles today no problem

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Sorry for the bad formatting. The forums on a mobile device is :)))
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 930 Posts
    My success rate went way up when I switched to closing it out with the Babe(platinum) he’s about 90% with 80g boost...I was using devers and conforto but they dropped bellow 50%
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,131 Posts

Dont really know what else to even say about this. I want to know why Team A is a pile of **** compared to B

Clutch is 83 on top team, 80 on B
    A: Can't beat woh club :):):):):)
    Team B: having zero problems in woh and has multiple cycles today no problem

It’s because team A is @[email protected] and team B is @[email protected]. Enough said. 😂 I don’t have an answer for you. Has to be the RNG. Maybe he’s using more gold for boosts and restarts than you are. It looks like you should dominate WOH though.
    @navyjack77 the more I've tried to make sense of it the more I realize that I paid to win and can't win 😂
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 1,772 Posts
    Damn that’s a stacked team. Nice

“Stop being a Debbie Downer, grow a sack and go Plat”, MoenPDC

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I’m thinking operator error?? 😂😂
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @TyroneEastwood your team is too good and ahead of the curve so the RNG just defaults to lose. That’s the only reasonable explanation...😂 because a team like that should cycle 10-15 times easy. Frustrating for sure. 
    I mean wtf right. Maybe I should drop my stimulus check into my Google play account to see if I can get more edge!!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,131 Posts
    I mean wtf right. Maybe I should drop my stimulus check into my Google play account to see if I can get more edge!!
    Well, there’s your problem right there. You are on Android and @MoenPDC must be on iOS. 😝
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    The problem is we have never seen a drunken video post from you @TyroneEastwood.  What have you given us the glu community to say prays for your family.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 791 Posts
    Cycle caaaaaaaaap!!!
    #returnto18
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 404 Posts
    It’s your WiFi dude!
  • TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Based on your upgrades and roster, you don’t need the stimulus check. Send to me, please 🤣
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 3,593 Posts
    Maybe you should join the club @MoenPDC is in.. it's the only explanation. Also - 🦆 duck your 97 hit upgrade, @TyroneEastwood! 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    TheBunny said:
    Based on your upgrades and roster, you don’t need the stimulus check. Send to me, please 🤣
    I played cash frenzy and won jackpot