Another WOH sob story.

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

Dont really know what else to even say about this. I want to know why Team A is a pile of **** compared to B

Clutch is 83 on top team, 80 on B
A: Can't beat woh club :):):):):)
Team B: having zero problems in woh and has multiple cycles today no problem

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Sorry for the bad formatting. The forums on a mobile device is :)))
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    My success rate went way up when I switched to closing it out with the Babe(platinum) he’s about 90% with 80g boost...I was using devers and conforto but they dropped bellow 50%
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

Dont really know what else to even say about this. I want to know why Team A is a pile of **** compared to B

Clutch is 83 on top team, 80 on B
    A: Can't beat woh club :):):):):)
    Team B: having zero problems in woh and has multiple cycles today no problem

It’s because team A is @Tyron@TyroneEastwood and team B is @MoenP@MoenPDC. Enough said. 😂 I don’t have an answer for you. Has to be the RNG. Maybe he’s using more gold for boosts and restarts than you are. It looks like you should dominate WOH though.
    @navyjack77 the more I've tried to make sense of it the more I realize that I paid to win and can't win 😂
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Damn that’s a stacked team. Nice

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m thinking operator error?? 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @TyroneEastwood your team is too good and ahead of the curve so the RNG just defaults to lose. That’s the only reasonable explanation...😂 because a team like that should cycle 10-15 times easy. Frustrating for sure. 
    I mean wtf right. Maybe I should drop my stimulus check into my Google play account to see if I can get more edge!!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I mean wtf right. Maybe I should drop my stimulus check into my Google play account to see if I can get more edge!!
    Well, there’s your problem right there. You are on Android and @MoenPDC must be on iOS. 😝
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    The problem is we have never seen a drunken video post from you @TyroneEastwood.  What have you given us the glu community to say prays for your family.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Cycle caaaaaaaaap!!!
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    It’s your WiFi dude!
  • TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Based on your upgrades and roster, you don’t need the stimulus check. Send to me, please 🤣
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Maybe you should join the club @MoenPDC is in.. it's the only explanation. Also - 🦆 duck your 97 hit upgrade, @TyroneEastwood! 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    TheBunny said:
    Based on your upgrades and roster, you don’t need the stimulus check. Send to me, please 🤣
    I played cash frenzy and won jackpot