Level 10 All-Star

LuckyChucky13LuckyChucky13 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Curious. New to this message board but have been playing tap sports for awhile now through the years. But the is the first time I’ve made it to level 10 on all star. Didn’t get any kind of reward for making it to 10. So what happens next. I’m confused.

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You need to spend like another $20 or so and it should unlock the VIP tiers. Idk I became VIP in 2019 so not 100% sure if 2020 is different. You can be the guinea pig and let us know lol 
  • 1dymentedfkr401dymentedfkr40 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Great question I'm I'm the same boat. From what I've been told there's more to it than just allstar tickets. 
  • LuckyChucky13LuckyChucky13 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Figured it out I hit all star 10 then just waited. After awhile I got a notification saying I had a gift.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Figured it out I hit all star 10 then just waited. After awhile I got a notification saying I had a gift.
    If I'm reading this correctly, you gained VIP through cumulative spending from '19 and '20. Is that correct?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • LuckyChucky13LuckyChucky13 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Figured it out. All I did was hit All Star Level 10, then spent a little more and then it unlocked.
  • salesmanlifesalesmanlife Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I hit 10 the other day and unlocked vip
  • 1dymentedfkr401dymentedfkr40 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    How long after you got level 10 did you get it

• boreeshboreesh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The is an oldish discussion, but I hit All-stars level 10 today. Reading this i either need to wait or spent more money. Guess I'll wait first though i have spent a good chunk of change in the game so far. 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    There’s this guy in TSB name Canadacubs. He takes in those last 20-30 dollars to solidify the badge. Hit him up
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    how do i i chat with  this guy