Options

OPS Rendon Display Issue?

aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
Rendon seems to be emanating dark matter from his body during WOH... is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Lol no but I wish my Rendon was your Rendon
  • Options
    BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    nevermind I just started playing woh and I see what your talking about too!!! When you said emanating dark matter it just sounded so intense lol, thought Rendon had super powers.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Rendon seems to be emanating dark matter from his body during WOH... is this happening to anyone else?
    Yes I had no idea what was going on 
  • Options

This is the best I could catch. But it was way worse at certain points. It’s pretty irritating because it flashes across the screen right before they pitch, pretty distracting 
  • Options
    I think it’s just the Monstars from Space Jam stealing his talent. That would explain the weak hits atleast. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    He just needs a haircut like the rest of us. 
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I don't think it's just Rendon.  I have an S7 and I changed the display from WQHD to HD and it's happening all over the place.  Too bad the reduction doesn't alleviate the jerky screen while playing WoH.
  • Options
    aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I don't think it's just Rendon.  I have an S7 and I changed the display from WQHD to HD and it's happening all over the place.  Too bad the reduction doesn't alleviate the jerky screen while playing WoH.
    Is it his hair? I am only experiencing this when using Rendon.
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It looks like the long hair causes it.  My legend has long hair and it's going wild.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    He just needs a haircut like the rest of us. 
    It looks like the long hair causes it.  My legend has long hair and it's going wild.
    Cough cough 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Cough cough 
    I hope you're wearing a mask, sir.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71