Options

Free Agency/Trading

yelichismvpyelichismvp Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I recall years ago free agency was an option either through cash or gold. Would be neat trying to “buy” a free agent, even if it meant spending thousands of gold on him. In regards to trading. Rather than trade user to user (to avoid collusion and people cheating the system) how about trade with the app/glu sports itself? For example, I trade my 5 star SS for a 5 star 3B? Or I trade my 4.5 SS and “X” amount of gold for a 5 star 3B? You could make the trades more lopsided in the apps favor for all I care. Would add more fun and less randomness than wasting gold on draft picks and boxes. 

Comments

• Options
    MjK1llazMjK1llaz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    What about bringing back trading in multiple lesser tier players for single upper tier player? Say 3-10 3stars for 1 5?
  • Options
    I’d be in favor. I have better odds of dying from covid-19 than pulling a 5 star player from their draft picks/mystery boxes. 
  • Options
    Interesting. They must’ve listened to me. For $10 you’re guaranteed to get a 5 star Stanton. Their “promotion” is spend $1 for a 5% chance of pulling him. But if you spend $10, you’re guaranteed to get him. Clever marketing. But it be nice if you could buy players via gold/cash/trades. 
  • Options
    JohnWayneTimeJohnWayneTime Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I would love to just buy players with gold.
  • Options
    sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    That would be awesome