soft jailed

eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I also cannot post anything in my club, global, or play HR Battles.  I can however play BG, TB, and watch vids.  Anyone had this happen before?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    your jailed
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Soft Jail. Not drop the soap and Uh Oh jail
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Weird. Thanks. That’s great lol. It was fine when I woke up earlier. Idk I guess I’ll try CS. I just hit 100k gold and reached S6 yesterday, but it was fine until an hour ago. 
    Hopefully it’s sorted out before WoH
    They flag teams with alot gold very often. Especially if they are not VIPs, usually dont care if your innocent or not and just tell you sorry.
    – The Great Houmy
    Good to know. Appreciate it
    Message CS via email. CS wont help you via in game app. Just tell you the usual crap about unusual activity.
    – The Great Houmy
    Thank you. Do you possibly have a link by chance?
    – The Great Houmy
    This was Monday night (I get un-jailed roughly after about 12 hours of being soft jailed), then within hours afterwards I’m soft jailed again.

Now this a few mins ago...

I’m going to continue to fight this as I’ve done nothing wrong. I’ve wasted too many hours on videos to this point and I’ve tried asking what the maximum amount of gold is allowed stored up for days now. “Out-of-range currency” has come up in an email exchange or “parameters” in this exchange but no idea what those boundaries are. I had 200k gold last year at one point, albeit in Diamond.

I’ve explained multiple times that it’s not hard to store up this much gold in 40-45 days with almost two weeks of double gold and I’ve in fact made calculations for them. 

Idk I’m going to give it a couple more days or else call it quits I guess. Was going to move up to Gold with a FP this weekend but that’s looking unlikely. Sorry for the lengthy post.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’m sitting on over 120K. I’ve tracked my progress on this forum. That was my strategy going into the year. If I get lose this account I’ll get all my money back. I’ve tapped too many vids for that BS. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

My though process exactly. I’ve spent $4 this game. Probably $100 in ‘19. Which is probably why I got flagged.
    They’re being so vague and unhelpful is what gets me. 
    I mean I’ve earned them money from my ad watching. 8 hours a day. I mean I could show them my App usage if they real wanted. Maybe I should’ve created a thread stating my gold earnings for the day over the past month+ 😂
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    How much gold and xp were you at when the soft jail triggered 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @eman0023 I would send a PM to @[Glu Sports] blueleopard to discuss this, personally. That guy gets a lot of heat, but I've seen him help a number of people. (Sorry to tag you once again, blue).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @eman0023 I would send a PM to @[Glu Sports] blueleopard to discuss this, personally. That guy gets a lot of heat, but I've seen him help a number of people. (Sorry to tag you once again, blue).
    this tag is actually helpful though as a lot of people send messages to @blueleopard (not an admin account) which will make people that he doesn’t care or read his messages. 
    cb11 said:
    How much gold and xp were you at when the soft jail triggered 
    XP maybe 200k. Capped Silver team. Nothing special maybe 40k TS

Gold 104k. What was weird is I hit the 100k mark last Saturday, but nothing happened until Monday morning.
    this tag is actually helpful though as a lot of people send messages to @blueleopard (not an admin account) which will make people that he doesn’t care or read his messages. 
    Appreciate it guys. I’ll give him a shout!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @eman0023 please check your pm.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thank you @DFBB and co!! Came in the clutch for me!  Appreciate it!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    If I get harassed I will ping you as well, @DFBB

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Guess I’m kinda soft jailed too...
    Debbie is the new Karen...
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Who’s Karen. And a warning would have gone a long way
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Who’s Karen. And a warning would have gone a long way
    Warning!?!?!? Glu?!?!?! 

😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    fahhq2 said:
    That’s tough. Do you got a bunch of gold too? 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm jailed too this morning. Only thing I did was accurately point out that the matchup process is horribly flawed & not as we've been led to believe
    *back in after 3-4 mins of restarts, now I can go back to getting screwed by numerous D10 teams that have played 5 times as many games as I have...
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Karen lol...shes gonna demand to talk to the manager.

Before anyone pushes the Magic button here is karen defined

A “Karen” is a term used on Reddit and in Internet slang in general to refer to a specific type of woman. A “Karen” is typically a woman between the ages of 30–60 who likely has children and has the air of a suburban mother.
    For the last three years or so, "Karen" has been the internet's stock female antagonist: a righteously annoyed middle-aged white woman who loves coupons, reverse mullet bobs, and, above all else, speaking to the manager. The collision of this well-known meme with an incoming stormfront has generated many jokes
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    2020KC said:

A “Karen” is a term used on Reddit and in Internet slang in general to refer to a specific type of woman. A “Karen” is typically a woman between the ages of 30–60 who likely has children and has the air of a suburban mother.
    For the last three years or so, "Karen" has been the internet's stock female antagonist: a righteously annoyed middle-aged white woman who loves coupons, reverse mullet bobs, and, above all else, speaking to the manager. The collision of this well-known meme with an incoming stormfront has generated many jokes
    2020KC said:

OMG OMG!!!!  That’s my wife in a nutshell, and her name is KAREN!!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    JCAM80 said:
    I'm jailed too this morning. Only thing I did was accurately point out that the matchup process is horribly flawed & not as we've been led to believe
    *back in after 3-4 mins of restarts, now I can go back to getting screwed by numerous D10 teams that have played 5 times as many games as I have...
    😔
    eman0023 said:
    fahhq2 said:
    That’s tough. Do you got a bunch of gold too? 
    Only jailed/warned on the forums. And yes, I am hording my pile O’ gold for better times