Options

Club Tokens

SOTO22CORBIN46SOTO22CORBIN46 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
What do they do? (Helmet, Ball, Glove) Why do you need them and why should you donate them (Or do not donate them)?

Comments

• Options
    JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    It donates “loyalty” which helps your club rank up to different tiers and get prizes for each tier you go up. You also use the loyalty points that you accumulate for the loyalty boxes. Go to the club tab and go to the “level up” and “shop” tabs to see what I’m talking about 
  • Options
    SOTO22CORBIN46SOTO22CORBIN46 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So there is no value to keep them, correct?
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Do you stay in the same club or do you hop around? If you hop: Don’t donate more than you can buy in boxes. You will lose the loyalty points once you leave the club. 
  • Options
    JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    No not really at all lol, spend em to help your club and yourself. Every day at 8 pm you are given two cheaper loyalty boxes to buy, I usually get those two and then a few each day at regular price. You get good cash and other things from them 
  • Options
    TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    So there is no value to keep them, correct?
    Unless you plan on starting your own club down the road (or if you don’t like the guys you’re currently with), and want to donate them elsewhere
  • Options
    bigredmachine756bigredmachine756 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Related to club tokens topic, I have been in the same club since April 23rd and have donated millions of helmets, balls and gloves = total loyalty donation of 112 M.  I kept looking at loyalty rankings and it only shows the newest members of our club, but not nearly all who are donating every week.  I just donated 35M loyalty this morning and it did not raise our club level at all.  This is probably a larger amount donated today than by all other members in our club combined in the past 2 months.  We are Platinum V club, but I would think my donations alone would have increased us at least to VI if not more.  In other words, something is not working in how Glu accounts for donations to advance club rewards.
  • Options
    zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Related to club tokens topic, I have been in the same club since April 23rd and have donated millions of helmets, balls and gloves = total loyalty donation of 112 M.  I kept looking at loyalty rankings and it only shows the newest members of our club, but not nearly all who are donating every week.  I just donated 35M loyalty this morning and it did not raise our club level at all.  This is probably a larger amount donated today than by all other members in our club combined in the past 2 months.  We are Platinum V club, but I would think my donations alone would have increased us at least to VI if not more.  In other words, something is not working in how Glu accounts for donations to advance club rewards.
    Pretty sure no matter what you donate, it will only go up one level. So you only donate enough to go up a level and then donate again. Other than that, it's gloves that stop everyone from progressing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It tells you how many helmets/gloves/balls are needed for the next level, and whether or not your club has the required amount. Look again, and you'll probably see that you guys have enough helmets and balls, but not enough gloves. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71