Options

my team

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    By me having a strong team strength would that improve my team performance ? all my players are cap at gold 10 but I have a few 1 star player to weaken my team strength ?

I feel like it doesn’t matter much. When I use my 71K TS silver team I struggle to win more than 2 out of 10 BGs. When I throw some scrubs in to artificially lower the TS I still struggle to win more than 2 out of 10 BGs. The game is completely f’d up and I’m guessing Glu either furloughed everyone or they’re too lazy to fix it. Or too greedy because they think they will earn more revenue like this. 
  • Options
    sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Yeah that crazy I lost 22 straight BGs yesterday at gold and all my players are capped 
  • Options
    scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I agree with the last to posts 
  • Options
    so what does your team strength count for cvc, bgs, prime, i mean it should mean something?
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    so what does your team strength count for cvc, bgs, prime, i mean it should mean something?
    It really just seems to be a reflection of the quality of your team
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    is that i dont understand how could a team with 46,000 TS could destroy a with 100,000 team strength score was 23-2 and my ace is max out 
  • Options
    sucios08 said:
    is that i dont understand how could a team with 46,000 TS could destroy a with 100,000 team strength score was 23-2 and my ace is max out 
    This sounds like a small exaggeration. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I would also ask if the 100,000 ts team was a lower tier than the 46,000 ts team, but.. well, people are tired of that 🤷‍♂️ so I'll slang a CS line and say even the orioles win games, so expect to lose to weaker competition a time or two