CVC round 5 Extra rewards!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Must...win...round 5! 😍😍😍

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    As nice as those rewards are, matchup 5 ends at midnight here and I for sure won't be awake at that time (would've been in 19 though lol). And can't even play all my entries then go to bed and collect in the morning because of matchup #6
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    This is going to be terrific for club cohesion
  • HereComesBreamHereComesBream Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Makes me think Glu is preparing to reintroduce the cooldown period
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    30 minute collection window! I can see this now.....I get lucky, post winning scores, fall asleep with 5 minutes left, wake up 45 minutes later to nothing but a new match starting. Yup!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Should be the rewards for every round 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    With my luck I’ll get matched up with the top 50th team 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    With my luck I’ll get matched up with the top 50th team 
    Same, and I didn't even put up many points in CvC today.
    Just no.  
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    well i just got match up with a club that has 11 vip members go figure.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Did they announce that these CVC additional rewards would be delayed? I won and didn’t get them.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I’m wondering the same thing. I received the usual rewards 
    Nah we got glu’ed. It’s midnight here I stayed up to win this and got nothing 😂🤣
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Same here no extra rewards of course
    I actually stayed awake, won both awards, and nothing! Crap I could have passed out for all of this. 😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The extra rewards should be out tonight. Please be patient. 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yep, stayed up till midnight and won both things only to get the regular rewards. Thanks Glu!
    DFBB said:
    The extra rewards should be out tonight. Please be patient. 
    Us? Patient? You got the right forum? 😂😂😂
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Thanks DFBB! I’ll get them in the morning
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    If it was planned to send the extra gift out separately Glu should have put that in the news. That’s just common sense. Stop the uproar before it even starts. I bet customer service is getting flooded right now for no reason. Then they wonder why no one trusts the game. 
    @jalapenocubbies well that’s typical Glu, but my next question is when they become available can I get them in the morning. I’m falling asleep typing this..........
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Give me my prizes🤬🤬🤬🤬
    @jalapenocubbies well that’s typical Glu, but my next question is when they become available can I get them in the morning. I’m falling asleep typing this..........
    Please don't hold me to this, but I'm fairly certain that you'll be fine to collect it in the morning. If I'm wrong, sorry probably won't cut it, huh? lol

• Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    We need our glu stimulus bonus 
    @DFBB I’m sure we’ll get them I just like trying to make light of the situation 😊
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    If it was planned to send the extra gift out separately Glu should have put that in the news. That’s just common sense. Stop the uproar before it even starts. I bet customer service is getting flooded right now for no reason. Then they wonder why no one trusts the game. 
    Exactly the issue, all the damn time.  Half-ass announcements that are confusing, at best.  Then little, or no, communication to clarify.  CS is virtually useless, mostly because they don't get any information, either.

I also took MVP, and high-round, in matchup 5.  I expected some sort of delay, or confusion, with the extra rewards.  I took a SS with the current time on-screen, just in case there are shenanigans.  

The fact that I feel like I have to do that, in the first place, is a huge indictment on the state of our corporate overlords.
    Tdub71 said:
    Exactly the issue, all the damn time.  Half-ass announcements that are confusing, at best.  Then little, or no, communication to clarify.  CS is virtually useless, mostly because they don't get any information, either.

I also took MVP, and high-round, in matchup 5.  I expected some sort of delay, or confusion, with the extra rewards.  I took a SS with the current time on-screen, just in case there are shenanigans.  

The fact that I feel like I have to do that, in the first place, is a huge indictment on the state of our corporate overlords.

I say this all the time. People can complain about Glu CS but they can make a huge step but just utilizing the News section. Why hide how the awards are going out? By just saying they will come separately upfront it sets the expectations for players. Even going back to the Sanchez issues, just post in the news “hey sorry guys the bonus wasn’t working” then put together the same plan for anyone who bought him. They just shout themselves in the foot with this stuff all the time it seems 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    In my line of work communication is everything and I have found that I need to over communicate to the community in order to get a simple message across. GLU however has taken the opposite approach. Overwhelming they under communicate...one of the top things they could improve that would go a long way in the overall game is just simple communication. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I’m sure they just want to hand it out AFTER the box is relevant. That way no extra bonus points. 
    likenight said:
    I’m sure they just want to hand it out AFTER the box is relevant. That way no extra bonus points. 
    The box was irrelevant at collection time anyway so that doesn’t impact it at all. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    So I’m wondering if the High Round and MVP were different, if they each would have gotten the additional rewards. I was both and was thinking I would get the reward separately for MVP and High Round.