Anyone else jailed?

andujar41andujar41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
The game froze and now I'm jailed.... anyone else?  I'm getting tired of this happening after putting in so much time into this game to build my team, only to be jailed out of the blue for no apparent reason. I dont cheat, dont know how to cheat, been spending money on the game, and now this happens AGAIN! I don't do anything to cheat or break their rules. I simply play the game and watch gold videos. And it happens after putting a ton of time and resources into building my team up

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Glu has software that claim detects cheaters. They will never tell you why except your account was flagged. It has happened to many of us who have never cheated as well. You just have to continue to fight it.
  • 4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I had the same thing happen but after a few minutes it let me back in. Should be good to go for you as well, I hope.
  • andujar41andujar41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Yeah, I tried to log in again and it worked this time. This has happened to me before too- in last year's game. It just sucks because I'm just waiting for my account to get jailed once my team reaches like 100K or something. It's so frustrating to put so much time and effort into the game, then get jailed for something you didn't even do and not be able to get your account back. Fix your flagging software, glu! People have been bringing this up for at least the past 2 seasons. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’m not jailed but I am handcuffed to the bed. My wallet is missing but jokes on him my credit cards are already maxed out with TSB purchases. 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I was just watching videos...then they stopped loading...so I rebooted the app....suddenly it freezes at 37% - spinning wheel of death - and it says my account has been suspended.....GEE THANKS GLU
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    And then 10 minutes later all is well....what is that all about?
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Yep. Just happened to my son’s account.  So highly suspicious.  Bronze team with 8 gold.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I just won a season game, the app froze, and now I my acct is suspended for violating TOS. This game gets better by the day...
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I've had about 7 of these in the last 2 days... really annoying, but usually clear in a few minutes
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Same. I emailed them and they claimed I was using auto clicker. I was just binging gold videos while watching the nfl draft. They did something the last couple days cause it's happened any time I watch a few gold videos.

Gfy glu
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Twice in a week...do they want my money or don’t they?