Options

Soft Jailed

ChunkNasty54ChunkNasty54 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Anyone have any advice on how to get my account to no longer be soft jailed? I have no clue how to cheat and don’t have a great team, but I had saved up over 100k gold which is apparently why I was soft jailed. Trying to see if it can be fixed, or if I should just give up and delete the app.

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Delete the app, your welcome.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    if it can be fixed, or if I should just give up and delete the app.
    It can be fixed and you should delete the app.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

This was first week I bothered to look but have a feeling its the norm since launch week. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Age rating 9+?? Their TOS says users must be at least 13 in the states and 16 in Europe 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @ChunkNasty54 have you spent any money this year? They love to jail teams that don’t spend money but are sitting on lots of gold. Fact 
  • Options
    ChunkNasty54ChunkNasty54 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @mythicaldragon I spent $5 just to get a certain amount of all star ticket unlocks. It’d be cool if they added that to TOS...”if you save up gold like a smart person you will get banned”.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Being soft is the worst when you’re jailed. You need to be the alpha and get hard or you will end up with a stretchy pujol. Just ask @retirepujols