Possibly adding a DL or Injury list

tallyroyals1968tallyroyals1968 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Is it possible to maybe add a DL or Injury list?  It would be very cool to be able to have to adjust your lineup during season play only.  I would exclude franchise players since they are expensive to maintain.  Would also love to see more balks and maybe some kind of random penalties like obstruction and interference, maybe mix that with some ejections.  Just my wish list.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Is it possible to maybe add a DL or Injury list?  It would be very cool to be able to have to adjust your lineup during season play only.  I would exclude franchise players since they are expensive to maintain.  Would also love to see more balks and maybe some kind of random penalties like obstruction and interference, maybe mix that with some ejections.  Just my wish list.
    So you want to get players, level them up, and then not be able to use them?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Im just gonna pass
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    The hell?!?  
    Just no.  

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    As I may believe @Bigpredfan said on another thread “They must be new here”
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    The hell?!?  
    It’s the image of the product of a love child between a cat and a monkey. One thing I can tell you is that @ShoveItUpYoenis2 was the one filming
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    The hell?!?  
    It’s the image of the product of a love child between a cat and a monkey. One thing I can tell you is that @ShoveItUpYoenis2 was the one filming
    Lol that was just my reply to the OP about adding a DL spot.  And he was filming it for science, right?!  Either way, I approve.
    Just no.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Do you realize how hard it was filming that without getting hard? I’m a true professional. 
  • tallyroyals1968tallyroyals1968 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Well yes as a matter of fact. Dont be a jackass. You have 70 roster spots something wrong with using some of that depth to cover injuries?  
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I'm confused.  Are your players getting injured?  Does foil Verlander need Tommy John?  Did your new 5* Bregman blow a hammy?
    I’m pretty sure your on the wrong forum and game, the only that gets injured in this game is your wallet 🙃
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Well yes as a matter of fact. Dont be a jackass. You have 70 roster spots something wrong with using some of that depth to cover injuries?  
    It has nothing to do with depth, but when people spend real $ to get players, you can’t just take the ability to use that player away.  I cannot see any way that the removal of the use of a player, due to a fake injury, would be a good thing for the game. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I think I get it now.  Foil Mookie must have turf toe.  I can understand needing the roster spot to call up a replacement from AAA.  That can be a tricky injury, especially for such a high-priced investment.  

I have ALL the Jocs.  I will trade you a couple, to get you by during this difficult time.