Options

please help me

jparker1875jparker1875 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I never get gift pop ups..  where can I locate the inbox so I can check there

Comments

• Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Go to Games tab top right you should see Inbox. Click on it and you will see the gifts tab at the top.

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options

• Options
    Thanks for responding, my screen doesn't show that stuff unfortunately. Must be a glitch I have searched everywhere in the app
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited April 2020
    You may be using the new Navigation format which looks different. Games is the middle lower button and the Inbox is over on the far right in the upper mid part of the screen. Most folks prefer the Classic Navigation scheme shown in the posts above. To change it, go to Settings in the upper left list on the home screen, select Navigation button (you might have to scroll up  to see it) and select Classic. Hope that helps. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Looks to me like you haven’t finished the first playoffs, that opens up more.  Just win 3 bonus games to get to the playoffs and then win the playoff game.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Yeah, to piggyback off @whynot; it looks like your team is brand spanking new. You have to play a tad bit then your UI will change slightly. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Ughhhhh.... lay-off the donuts if you expect me to piggyback you!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard