Options

New iphone

BOSOXBOSOX Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
TSB '20 was crashing constantly on my iphone6.  CS said it was due to not enough Ram, iphone 6 has 1GB so I upgraded to a new device.  I am about to activate the new iphone, I contacted CS to ask them what do I have to do to play the game with the new phone, CS said they have a  "1 device per account policy and that the account can only be logged-in and played on the same device where it was last logged in"
IS this true?  You can't save your progress and play the game on a new phone?

Comments

• Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I got a new phone last year and switched my acct to it. I contacted CS first. They said they would unlock it as a one time courtesy but they needed some info first. They wanted a screenshot of a purchase that I had made in the app. They also wanted to know my team name, and how much cash and gold that I currently had. They also asked what email I had to linked to. They can do it. Sounds like you got a lazy CS rep. I'd open a new ticket and hopefully a new rep will assist you.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    My guess is the brilliant cs agent simply played cut and paste roulette instead of addressing your issue.  It’s a normal procedure so just try sending another ticket.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    I've heard of this response before, and I'm always curious where that policy is since it isn't in their terms of use. They should probably find a better way to tie down an account than to a device (some people go through every new phone that comes out 🤣). I understand they don't want us switching devices all willy nilly as that opens up big boy cheating; but if a person wants their account changed to a different device, then it needs to be changed to a different device. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Thank you guys for the support.  I'll try a new ticket and hopefully get a more helpful CS agent!
  • Options
    Just to update this.  Today I activated my new iphone and opened the tsb20 app on the new phone and without having to do anything, it brought me right to where I left off with the old phone, I didn't even have to log in.  So all that trouble with the CS Rep was for nothing!
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    BOSOX said:
    Just to update this.  Today I activated my new iphone and opened the tsb20 app on the new phone and without having to do anything, it brought me right to where I left off with the old phone, I didn't even have to log in.  So all that trouble with the CS Rep was for nothing!

Yes, I've gone through 3 iPhones in 18, 19 and now 20 and never had to log in again on any of them when launching on the new device.
  • Options
    The CS rep just gave me very bad advice!  I gave him a 1 star review.