Repeated Pulls - You Guys Weren’t Kidding

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
While I appreciate being showered with gifts today, this is my first experience with multiple box openings this year. Still stashing gold...

Either way, I’ve gotten the 4.5 star pull 3 times and the 4 star guy 4 times (three times in a row at one point). I also got one five star, so I’m happy, but you all weren’t joking about the consistently repeating pulls. Yikes. Glad I’m not using gold for that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I throw in a little gold every now and then to try and get the stadium to level 4 or so, but this weekend it's been pretty trashy.  Got Dominic Smith from that drop a deuce all over me box, took him to b10, and he's now at s7.  I still have like 8 more free boxes to open, so we'll see how that goes.
    Just no.  
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Those re-pulls are amazing. Dont know what you guys are talking about. I love getting those 4s over and over again for the extra XP. You guys aren't looking at the bigger picture.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • roundmound17roundmound17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Wait until you get the 4 star 15 times out of 40 pulls in a weekend 
    lol happens every weekend. I love it, that's why I pull those boxes for repulls.
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Those re-pulls are amazing. Dont know what you guys are talking about. I love getting those 4s over and over again for the extra XP. You guys aren't looking at the bigger picture.
    +100. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh I wasn’t complaining. The extra XP is great. But damn....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

The odds are pretty bad on the boxes. I think the 250 box is like 65% chance of xp. lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    25k chasing JV, but hey, I capped Reyes and D'arnaud at Silver. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yeah love the gifts but all I ending up with this weekend was Dahl and Gordon. Both 4.5
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    likenight said:
    Yeah love the gifts but all I ending up with this weekend was Dahl and Gordon. Both 4.5
    Bro, this, so much this. I got Gordon 4 times and Dahl 3 times... Unreal. I got the foil Mookie... Not complaining about that... But it still should not happen that often. At least if they're gonna throw me 4 of the same guy let em be 5 stars. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I swear, if I pull Soto for the 40th time I’m gonna lose it. Stupid repulls 

Needed upgrades at 2B and SS, so I decided to spend some gold. Check out this stupidity. 20 boxes. Look at all the BS repeats. Lololololol

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I can understand the frustration of not pulling a 5 star, but not when you only open 20 boxes with 3.6% odds at one. You have over 150k gold and need a 2B and a SS, just chase them properly man!
    Oh I’m not mad. Just think it’s hilarious. Just bought four more and pulled Camargo and Suzuki again. I give up.

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Oh I’m not mad. Just think it’s hilarious. Just bought four more and pulled Camargo and Suzuki again. I give up.

But why is it hilarious ? Given the odds for a 4 star it's to be expected, and actually a way better pull than the 62% 250 bxp
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Ok i have no problem with the repulls either. My question is once the box is done. The 4 star players in the box like carmargo suzuki and jed lowrie. Are they normally 4 star players from first round and #1 draft picks or are they not nodmally 4 stars
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    The odds on just about any box have been severely frustrating this season up until that Belli Box tbh

I'm hoping the update maybe brings better luck, but I also doubt it lol

T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The odds on just about any box have been severely frustrating this season up until that Belli Box tbh

I'm hoping the update maybe brings better luck, but I also doubt it lol

Yeah, my foil gurriel chase this weekend felt like my atg yogi chase around Christmas. The odds blow
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71