WOH 4/27

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion

Prev1

Comments

• Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Great , I pulled both Betts this weekend that's the last guy I need today 😣
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Meh. Not too impressed. Wondering if the box will have both Lindor and Tatis. Sure hope not. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    How come the max overall bump is bumped from 320 to 335, but the WOH reward is bumped from 310 to 315
    How come the max overall bump is bumped from 320 to 335, but the WOH reward is bumped from 310 to 315
    I feel we might see 320 on the more difficult 6 level Tower for Royale Wednesday. Last Monday was 310 while Wednesday was 315. Hopefully the box has some good players.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I just don't need another right hander...if I could cycle that is....which I can't

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Well Sogards leadoff skill shuts off after the first at bat in woh, other than that mookie kicks ass
    I must have had bad RNG, because it took my Mookie 5 tries to beat Corbin. Yes he’s capped at Gold with skills at 8/8. Let’s talk about this “two skill” Lindor that will only ever have one skill active....ever. Kinda sucks IMO. I was luck enough to pull him 3 times in 5 boxes.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts

Be thankful you got those Betts. JC
    I bought 28 DropLine boxes and not a single 5 star player.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ve been using Rendon, and am 0-5 so far :/
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Let’s talk about this “two skill” Lindor that will only ever have one skill active....ever. Kinda sucks IMO. I was luck enough to pull him 3 times in 5 boxes.
    For short termers, he's the best one skill player in the game (might keep that title for a while) since he's a switch hitter with one active skill at all times in all modes. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I must have had bad RNG, because it took my Mookie 5 tries to beat Corbin. Yes he’s capped at Gold with skills at 8/8. Let’s talk about this “two skill” Lindor that will only ever have one skill active....ever. Kinda sucks IMO. I was luck enough to pull him 3 times in 5 boxes.
    You could also look at it as Lindor will always have one skill active no matter what... His hit is also very high so I think he'd make a strong mid-round WOH player if you needed one.
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Foil Mookie (8/8) took 4 tries to beat him.  And it still took 11 innings. Debating if Foil Mookie is better or if Rendon with Rally/LHP
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Be thankful you got those Betts. JC
    I bought 28 DropLine boxes and not a single 5 star player.
    Definitely  thankful for the Betts's lol . There was no complaint about that sir . But I am sorry you had the bad luck.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Once again this week my game crashes after I beat 4.10. Twice now.
    Its bad enough with the manufactured BS they added to 2020, but this is the third week in a row this happens. 

So glad I’m not paying as much for this cheating crap this year. And up to 145K in gold stashed for the big fun later.

i got several solid players this weekend from the free gifts so my team got a serious lift. I was able to breeze through pro, but my bat went dead on 5.10. Neat how that works. Tie the game, then all of the sudden you hit a ball hard, only to watch the screen skip, and the ball almost comes to a dead stop. No, that’s not obvious. Three at bats like that. Then you go to extras for the old 9 and out. Good job, GLU!  Glad the Pro prize sucked.

Later in the year when I have a solid squad, I can’t wait to see just how bad they have really rigged this. The gameplay on WoH is clearly altered. If I can reach Level 6 in HOF this week, I want to see if every round starts with a cheat out, as well as the pitch calling notice shut off.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited April 2020

Level 3 gave me fits. Took several times and finally Manny best Smith. 

Level 5.10 too 2 attempts. 80g boost each time. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Deleted. Nothing to see here, carry on.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols oh yeah, um...nm. 😂  (updated)
    Let’s talk about this “two skill” Lindor that will only ever have one skill active....ever. Kinda sucks IMO. I was luck enough to pull him 3 times in 5 boxes.
    For short termers, he's the best one skill player in the game (might keep that title for a while) since he's a switch hitter with one active skill at all times in all modes. 
    @retirepujols After reading your response, I have come to appreciate this Lindor. You are correct in that he is above the middle of the pack when it comes to WOH and all other modes for that matter. Thanks for keeping the optimism alive, brother!
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    After failing with Lindor and Rendon, Wagner with 80 Gold boost finally wins it with two consecutive walks. I felt cheated...lol
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Anything is possible!!!

Congrats @rmouse511
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Took me 11 tries then won in extra innings with Rendon.  With 80 boost and 6% in LHP skill was 265 hit at gold 10, with rally turning on when you get to 3 or fewer down so one would think unless it’s just RNG that I’d win more than just 1-11 but who knows.  Now it’s just a relief when winning rather than being happy about it I guess that tells me I should stop but addiction is real I guess /rant off.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Effing game keep crashing after I beat Level 3 in HoF now. 

This blows.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Once again closing it out easy the first 2 hours now getting shutdown on 5-10....on the plus side there’s always beer
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Please check your wifi 
    I have still only got past Corbin once in about 8-10 tries with the new Foil Betts capped at G10 with skills 8/8. I don’t know why it’s being this difficult. Up till today, my Keeper Cabrera G10 with skills at 4/4 has been more successful against Corbin. Should I go back to trying with Cabrera? Pennants on Cabrera are 50/60 and Betts is 45/60. Betts should outperform Cabrera by a long shot IMO. Next time I’ll try Cabrera again. I have been using the 80G boost every time as well.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Try a video boost.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Its my experience that pennants actually seem to impact overall WOH performance. 
    In the past me and a teammate had the same Honus Wagner ATG...G10 capped / skills same at 17/17.
    My Honus routinely beatup the Babe, while his couldn't touch him. The only real difference was the # of pennants (mine was capped at 60/60....his was only about 25/60.)
    So - I'd go back to your Cabrera...try to pump his pennants and skills a little more - and you should find better consistency at 6.10
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    JTPASTOR said: 

I do like that first pitch is always active in WOH. 
    Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You are looking at it wrong.  The first pitch is the first pitch. Somewhere a baby is born in between pitches and the 2nd pitch is that baby’s  first pitch.  It’s only fair.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited April 2020
    First try, not even capped, not impossible 🤷🏽‍♂️