Yesterday's videos

babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
Did anyone have trouble watching videos last night?  Every 5-8, I would always get the "No videos available" bs. It was clockwork.

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I had every video stop 2-3 times during playback.  Usually at 21, 11 and 1 second remaining.  Sent a ticket to CS because they actually fixed a video issue over the weekend (black screen forcing me to reboot game) and comped me 50 gold for my trouble.  This time I got the usual "videos are from a third party" and "check your WiFi" response. 

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    mine were fine just all 30 seconds
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    mine were fine just all 30 seconds
    So you're saying it IS the wi-fi?
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Mine were fine too. A lot of 30 sec ones. I had no video available come up maybe 5 times 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Mine were fine, but I kept getting an ad about breast pumps.. made it really hard to explain to the wife when she would look at my phone and see a woman pumping.. 
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I was getting that error every 1-3 videos around event conclusion. It appears the payouts were just fine tho in the end. After video reset last night, I got a good mix of 15-30 sec vids (which is rare this year for me). I don’t remember if the 30 sec were always so abundant last year around the launch, but I think it’s funny that when I use videos for non-gold reasons (Achievements, boosts, replays, etc) I get a lot more 5-20 sec ads 🤷🏼‍♂️