allstar tickets

gsxrgsxr Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
does anyone know if your allstar tickets from last year will count toward becoming vip this year ??

Comments

• coachpat2coachpat2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I think that was the whole idea other than giving everyone a butt load of gold. 
  • gsxrgsxr Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    hopefully I'm level 9 so not much further to go 
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    No, I believe the purpose was to reward all of us that have spent a boatload of money to become VIPs last year. They aren’t just gonna hand over VIP status if you haven’t spent the money.
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I already asked CS about this a week ago. Typical response- stay tuned on more info on this....
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    No, I believe the purpose was to reward all of us that have spent a boatload of money to become VIPs last year. They aren’t just gonna hand over VIP status if you haven’t spent the money.
    I don't think that's the question that is being asked. We already know they aren't handing VIP status if you haven't spent the money, but what if you have spent the 800+ dollars over 19 and 20 together? Me personally, I had about 3100 tickets in 19 and with the carry over in am now at 8570? And I'm not VIP, so if I'm sitting over the same threshold of money spent that most everybody else was at to get VIP, should I be expecting I can get VIP??? Or now do I need 11,000 or whatever
  • gsxrgsxr Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    but you would have spent the money just not all in the same year
  • 1dymentedfkr401dymentedfkr40 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    It seems like not even glu can answer that question because not even they know
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Update: I guess my tickets from 19 to 20 did carry over into VIP consideration because I got VIP last week around 8700 tickets, and some of those were definitely from last year!
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Does any one know how many allstar tickets u get for every dollar u spend?? 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited April 2020
    sucios08 said:
    Does any one know how many allstar tickets u get for every dollar u spend?? 

Edit: I don't think subscriptions count towards all star tickets, but I could be wrong. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    They do count