Options

Franchise Coins should count for more.

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
My thinking here is simple... We all hate getting these for absolutely no reason once we're past the early stages of the game. 

My suggestion to Glu, and you guys, is to allow for Franchise Coins to become a form of tender that can be used or traded in for things like maybe bonus games, or XP, etc.

Just seems pointless to continue accumulating something that's essentially worthless and this would take the sting out of receiving them after spending money or trying for special players, etc. 

Seems to me, my idea would maybe keep it fun and light around the edges for all players involved and give value back to the Franchise Coin entirely. 🙏🏼
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 

Comments

• Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Club points bonus sets have required a franchise coin player every time recently. That is the use for them, if you need to put up top value club points. If no interest in creating those sets, then yep, no value except as extra turns during extra bases.
  • Options
    CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Club points bonus sets have required a franchise coin player every time recently. That is the use for them, if you need to put up top value club points. If no interest in creating those sets, then yep, no value except as extra turns during extra bases.
    Which sucks. It's an obsolete gift or add-in if they don't give it a little more value than it currently has. Would make it more fun and useful if they did. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Which sucks. It's an obsolete gift or add-in if they don't give it a little more value than it currently has. Would make it more fun and useful if they did. 
    Did you play last year? Or 18 or 17? Well if you did then you would know they had absolutely 0 value during those years. I actually try and collect them now they are great for completing sets. Could they be more valuable? Sure.. but I’m I’m just glad that they now have some sort of value. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    Stickers are now king of useless 0 value