VIP Gift....

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Only pulled Smoak in all of that. 
    Pretty Weak. 
    Oh well.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Let’s hope the Newsletter gift brings something, because this one didn’t give me diddly squat. Here’s to hoping.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Only pulled Rosario here.
    24 boxes total - 15x XP, 6x 4Star, 3x Rosario
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I got Torres, but he's not better than Sogard at 2B, so the top guy in that particular box is even rendered useless... for me anyway
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    15 boxes and nothing above a 4 star, oh well
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Well, with all the bad luck posted here, someone should be hitting the mother load very soon.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    0/45 on all boxes for a 5 star. 22 of those are the Saturday 500 boxes. These odds are definitely not what they say they are 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Pretty sure I will be 0/15 on boxes today cause the only ones I’ll open are VIP gift!

#5starguarantee
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Its a bit hard to live up to the excitement I had for opening my first vip gifts when all I got was Smoak lol.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Nothing in Newsletter gift as well...☹️
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    This game kind of sucks
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Where do we find newsletter gift.?
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Found it.lol
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’ll wait till Sunday night to pull. Doesn’t seem to be a need for me to rush for more disappointment this early.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    I’ll wait till Sunday night to pull. Doesn’t seem to be a need for me to rush for more disappointment this early.
    Smart man. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I swear like the 2 real times this I've complained about boxes in writing, once now and once to my club a couple weeks back, both times immediately followed with a foil player in like my next 2 boxes. Again I have been shut up lol. So I'm NOT saying not to openly complain, BUT.....
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I swear like the 2 real times this I've complained about boxes in writing, once now and once to my club a couple weeks back, both times immediately followed with a foil player in like my next 2 boxes. Again I have been shut up lol. So I'm NOT saying not to openly complain, BUT.....
    Good ole Glu, just give you enough to keep going.  Imagine what you would pull if you bought another box??
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I landed the the little Yuli and Flaherty.  Nothing else of note.  Did grab Belli on the 6th box, though.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I got Yuli then my screen went black. Yuli picture wasn't visible. I had to reboot and Yuli was gone. I have a ticket to CS , but they will screw me. Plus it's been 2 hours no response. We  VIP  don't get special treatment.  l. Getting the best player, then taken away is just sucks.  Lol
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I didn't know the newsletter sign up bears gifts... How or where do you sign up?

Not VIP yet, but closing in. Just trying to find the best ways to continue accomplishing and maximizing my return from the game.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
    I didn't know the newsletter sign up bears gifts... How or where do you sign up?

Not VIP yet, but closing in. Just trying to find the best ways to continue accomplishing and maximizing my return from the game.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help. 
    You just fill out some info in the vip lounge. When you get there, it will be pretty obvious. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    This was a fun little tease! When do the REAL VIP Gifts cone out? Mays? Anyone??

If it wasn't painfully obvious, we're in a bit of an interesting situation (folks furloughed, LOA'd, et cetera) yet you take the time to make sure you put one player in the specials for $20.  In a shocking turn you then offer another at a fair cost (honestly every player should cost $2 especially April/May garbage) with a 10 item purchase limit.  

So now we have a pittance of "gifts" with additional bonus guys we NEED to spend directly to acquire? Profiteering with no shame.  I get you're a business but come on! The valuation model is asinine at best!!

There's been tasks forces, unsuccessful (and moronic) "boycotts," feedback ignored and a million other efforts made but now is the time you may want to change your thoughts as to what your virtual junk is worth before the economic downturn gets worse and people finally decide to tell you where to go with your numbers Mr. Product man.  "Say Hey!"