Hope long until the players start getting good?

bdogfootball7bdogfootball7 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
As far as sending cash goes I won't be VIP for a while but I spend a little her and there. I just see the players they brought out this week and half of them don't even make my team. The starting pitchers are basically a swap for the 5th guy in my rotation. Also if I spend 20,000 gold I have a chance to acquire a player that maybe makes my bench and is virtually useless after Sunday...I have zero motivation to spend any money this week...

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Yes 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    This is why I'm F2P.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Out of curiosity ( @mythicaldragon and @tshea510 hate this question), what tier are you?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Out of curiosity ( @mythicaldragon and @tshea510 hate this question), what tier are you?
    😂😂😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    I’m starting to like it a bit more

• CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I don't disagree here, wasted more than I wanted in gold just to try to acquire Gleybor as a permanent 2nd baseman for nothing... Ended up with Suzuki 4 times and I don't even like their cars. Smoak will also be useless after the weekend.

Getting Cody, in what was an unlikely great idea by Glu with that special cash box lol, was the only "good" that came out of it.

I'm just gonna hoard and stash from here on. Do what I can through gifts and free boxes lol.
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
    I don't disagree here, wasted more than I wanted in gold just to try to acquire Gleybor as a permanent 2nd baseman for nothing... Ended up with Suzuki 4 times and I don't even like their cars. Smoak will also be useless after the weekend.

Getting Cody, in what was an unlikely great idea by Glu with that special cash box lol, was the only "good" that came out of it.

I'm just gonna hoard and stash from here on. Do what I can through gifts and free boxes lol.
    That’s what I do, but that’s why I suck. 
  • bdogfootball7bdogfootball7 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I'm just happy that you guys are seeing it the same way as me... Oh and I'm gold 😂 almost ready for platinum while I get some experience stocked up
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    short answer - october… 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Here is my opinion on the matter. 

Good is a relative term. The Bellinger in the cash box is a good player right now, if not great, especially for WOH. He is the 6.10 batter I have needed. I chased him, traded in a bunch of players I had been saving, leveled him up, and have cycled 3 times since then. 

Will he be good in October?  Nope. But that player who is good in October won’t be any good next April either. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea thats what people dont seem to get here. You need the current players to keep pace to make things like WOH easier, that Belli this weekend is a great player for almost everyone.  If you gunna sit around and wait then why even play, wait till October when the game is near the end.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea thats what people dont seem to get here. You need the current players to keep pace to make things like WOH easier, that Belli this weekend is a great player for almost everyone.  If you gunna sit around and wait then why even play, wait till October when the game is near the end.
    Log in daily to collect gifts/daily boxes and watch gold vids. That would be the smartest thing to do, just an absolute bore for 6 months. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71