team

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
half of my team is capped at platinum.how do i improve them? ( please do not ask for a screenshot.having trouble doing that )

Comments

• JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    You either have to move up to diamond to level them up more, or most likely a lot of players only go up to platinum. It doesn’t really tell you their highest tier in this game until you get to the next level 
  • dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    ok but how do i moveup to diamond level?
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    Complete all levels of Platinum and win the finals and your team automatically goes to Diamond.
  • CheapVodCheapVod Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Rippers said:
    dudeguy said:
    Complete all levels of Platinum and win the finals and your team automatically goes to Diamond.
    But be prepared to burn thru xp and cash at a faster rate. Good idea to stock up first to level them up faster when you go to diamond. I made that mistake in 19.
  • dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    thanks
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I feel like the advice being given here doesn’t help the OPs issue. The solution is to build a better platinum team, not go to diamond. Aside from upgrades maxed and applicable pennants designated, there’s still more to building a stronger team. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    I feel like the advice being given here doesn’t help the OPs issue. The solution is to build a better platinum team, not go to diamond. Aside from upgrades maxed and applicable pennants designated, there’s still more to building a stronger team. 
    They answered his question 🤷‍♂️ if he goes diamond with half of his roster at p10 his team will be in ruins.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Bearmeat said:
    They answered his question 🤷‍♂️ if he goes diamond with half of his roster at p10 his team will be in ruins.
    Nobody actually said that tho poo. Most of us know this, but sometimes the writing needs to be more clearer. 
    It’s just hard to visualize the issue at hand -“ making a capped player better”. Upgrades, pennants and all levels of skills is the most logical solution. Without a picture of what the OP is working with, my gut says he shouldn’t go diamond.