Who is doing well on boxes?

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Why am i always 0-20 (for 5stars)? Im at over 20Boxes and tired of paying $30-$50 a day to be competitive, (still cant with that). 

Does anyone find the odds accurate? 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Nope. Definitely not. I’ve spent 200 k gold this year and have not had a single lucky 1 box or 2 box pull when spending gold.  I’ve had lucky pulls from specials though .  But when spending gold it usually 20k is the norm to get a 5*.  Lots of people reporting the same thing. Was not like this last year something is different
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Thanks for the gifts GLU! Those 4 ice wraps and 1 franchise coin really help compete! 
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Thanks for the gifts GLU! Those 4 ice wraps and 1 franchise coin really help compete! 
    Facts lmao 😂
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I really appreciate the video achievements of 200 pennants.  What a crock.
  • Arlette_1962Arlette_1962 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The boxes have really been bad, even the xp is not very good
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I’ve done better on the weekday boxes than the weekend boxes. But the odds are better on those than the weekend boxes. When’s it’s just Prime weekend I don’t really chase the players because I don’t care to compete in the event. 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I spent 1100 Monday and realized I wasn’t getting fan rewards. So jumped out and got 2500 more in boxes with the prize of 3 more.  Got all 6 players in the box that way.
    And not to brag but the next day one first pitcher box got Bieber.  Lady Luck has a huge crush on me.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Don't worry, it will turn south.  It runs in cycles, it seems.  Congrats on the great pulls, though.
    Soto with free gift tonight.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

It’s you.... You... stole my 1 box luck 🤬 
    Maybe share this weekend? 😕🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Enjoy that rabbit's foot while you have it.  Outside of Soto on my second CVC box, it has been nothing but bxp and Gamel for me...

Edit: not complaining, I need to restock a little after taking Soto to S10, and skills to 8/8...
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Was that a cow that just flew by..... No it's actually a two skill specialty 5* player Hiura from the free gift I got. It's actually possible. Unfortunately I'll have to wait another 2 months to get another one.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I got Soto this morning when i got the boxes from the last cvc win...so you know after the event is over and he will never be a bonus player again...but who cares for a two skill player!! 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    After 47 box drought, I finally hit a 5 star player (Fiers). It's been a rough month for me on boxes. Haven't hit a batter that's made my lineup since Alonso. Just 4.5 star players I use for events and then discard.
    I don't open as many boxes as some but still average 50-100 per week.
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I've had great luck on boxes compared with odds for the most part.  I have 4 two-skill max 330 players and only money I've spent this year is on a ballpark: Rendon, Betts, Lindor, Soto. I know it comes and goes, but I'm definitely beating the house for the time being.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Went 0-20 again and had to buy Soler before i got a 5star. Just awful glu. The money strings will grow tight after the beaten youve given me. And my app still crashes between screen changes....
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Haven’t gotten a top guy, but I’ve gotten a few of the top guy’s slightly smaller cock doppelgänger (Rendon, Yurriel). 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Been chasing Torres and I can tell you that it’s impossible, the odds stated are not factual, I don’t ever recall it being this deceitful in 19 and I didn’t  mind spending on specials because I knew that I would have a fair chance at getting the players, but this year the thieves at glu are on another level, I will not be spending anymore on anything In this game as I feel that it is extremely rigged. 
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I started out hot early on and it was like they shut the faucets off immediately lol, it's been dry AF of late although I managed the Belli and a Flaherty this weekend. I spent almost 5K in gold chasing Torres... Would've been more likely to pull Jimmy Hoffa apparently. 
    🤷🏻‍♂️😂
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • CheapVodCheapVod Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I had one weekend where I pulled most of the big bonus players up front and had the extra bonus active. Since then the last 3 weeks have been tough. 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Luck comes and goes. Went silver this weekend with my alt team and wanted to start beating WoH with it so i spent 20k and landed Foiled Gurriel, Flaherty, Torres, Anderson and Senzel. On the other hand my main team only landed Flaherty in Torres after spending 30k gold
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    If by repeats, then yes I’m doing great lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited May 2020
    So far this weekend, I’ve opened over 40 Saturday Night boxes, hit the reset timer twice. Both were Rosario. I tried my luck today, 5 boxes, and 2 Rosarios. Another person in my club was predicting a sequence within the boxes. Had a video of it and was correct on all of them. Sent in in to Glu for the response to be the generic one they send out pertaining to each box has its own odds. Out of all boxes I’ve opened this weekend (tried my luck on 25 of the Friday night boxes as well, vip gifts included in that) I am 0/65+ on a 5 Star. Sigh (Mike trout face palm sticker) 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    40 SNL boxes and Senzel was the best I got.
    Lost count on how many Rosario’s I pulled to reset my pity timer, don’t think it got past 5.
    🤬
    edited May 2020
    The odds are absolute garbage. I know it says they raised them but they didn’t. In my opinion, they’ve lowered the odds and are lying to us. I also threw in 10k gold at the Wednesday and Thursday boxes and didn’t pull a 5 star out of those. Only 10k but still, if you count this whole last week on boxes I’m 0-80+ with odds ranging from 4%-10%. 
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Odds are def worse on here than 19 version . I also hit the counter for guarantee 2xs this week and both times was a 4.5 duplicate who I pulled earlier . It’s insane amount you need to spend to get any of the 5* not even talking the Foil one . Seems Glu got greedy making everyone keep on spending on boxes thinking next one will be the 5* . Don’t even mention the sets which you need to have bought 1 player in each of 2/3 sets on weekends with the 3rd set the top 2x players from each box which means you have hardly any chance pulling both top 5* in each box unless you spend a bunch of $$$ . 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I hope GLU takes time to read these forums.  There seems to be an awfully large percentage of the users disgruntled about one issue or another.  Can’t think that has a positive impact on the bottom line
    I hope GLU takes time to read these forums.  There seems to be an awfully large percentage of the users disgruntled about one issue or another.  Can’t think that has a positive impact on the bottom line
    Lmao, Glu reading their own forums. I got a kick out of that one. 😂😂😂