Keepers from 2019 TSB Explanation

jsupes97jsupes97 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I have Trout, German, and Torres as keepers from last years TSB and I can't quite figure out how they get better or back to their original ratings. Can someone please explain the keeper factor and the meaning of "the keeper factor will be increased over time". 

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Glu will periodically raise the percentage until they reach/exceed their 2019 max rating. It will be a long process though & often they won't be at the level of the highest offered new players. 
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    It would be nice.....Glu, I know, if instead of entirely punitive, they have kept keepers under the max overall of currently available players, even though the keepers cost an arm and a leg to upgrade.
    If they sped up the keeper rating as the year went on and they eventually became the best players available maybe a month or two before their equivalent max overall, the cost to upgrade them would become debatable about being worth it then.
    If you knew they would become their max selves before box players were available of that overall, would you keep feeding your keepers?

I just don't see the point now to upgrade them past silver. They lag behind too quickly in overall. Become obsolete.