Update This Week

BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
It looks like there will be an update this week for TSB. For many, It seems like we’ve been stuck in a Beta mode since 20’ was released.  So far I think the biggest complaint is the Difficulty meter cranked up on BGs, Tourneys, and Primes. Woh and season mode are also ongoing issues as well. My question is to everyone here (vets and newbies), what would you like to come out of the update?   Be realistic though. 
Prev1

Comments

• CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Better pitching 😂

Sincerely though, I'd like to see the stability improve, can't tell you how many times I've gotten robbed on a force close or a stall in the game (and we all mostly know it isn't our phones).

Definitely improvements upon the BGs, Prime and even Season Mode seems extra difficult to win lol... Would like to see an upgrade to how AS Tickets are accumulated or distributed aside from purchasing things.

I'm hoping an update brings new players also, better boxes and an overall spice up for what has been a relatively meh experience so far in the early going. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    No cooldown.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    No cooldown.
    Word on the street is it’s happening. 🤦‍♂️
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Cooldown is just a matter of time.  If it does come in this update, I hope it at least comes with Minors/Majors/Cooperstown club division.  This Spring Training stuff is lousy.  If it doesn't come in this update, it will hit us soon enough...

My only real complaints so far have been:
    1) WOH difficulty has not matched the rewards.
    2) The matchup generator has been too restrictive.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Personally, Season mode for me needs to be like previous years. Never been this brutal, yet other modes are not as troubling for me as it it others 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    I'll probably be the next forum account banned if that stank booty cooldown shows it's disgusting face
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’m just hoping for a more enjoyable time with WOH. Season in gold has been easy thank goodness. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'll probably be the next forum account banned if that stank booty cooldown shows it's disgusting face

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I was told I was un-banned and Im still not...looks like its the new guy now with the sammich thread..

btw update to balsamic thread today.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    edited May 2020
    2020KC said:
    I was told I was un-banned and Im still not...looks like its the new guy now with the sammich thread..

Yay!

We appreciate your dedication to sammiches, even in such difficult times.

Edit: That was not sarcasm, btw...
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    2020KC said:

Yay!

We appreciate your dedication to sammiches, even in such difficult times.

Edit: That was not sarcasm, btw...
    He puts cheese in the middle of his sandwich. It’s hard to take him seriously. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    No cooldown.
    Personally I welcome Cooldiwn but an hour or 2.  I know this is an unpopular opinion but I hate competing against “points for gifts” in competing clubs.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    whynot said:
    No cooldown.
    Personally I welcome Cooldiwn but an hour or 2.  I know this is an unpopular opinion but I hate competing against “points for gifts” in competing clubs.

You don't need any cooldown to prevent that, and even less between events
    whynot said:
    No cooldown.
    I would prefer points to not count after you leave a club during an event ☹
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    many ways to fix this without a cooldown. Theres no need for it. They do it for the $$$
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited May 2020
    whynot said:
    No cooldown.
    I would prefer points to not count after you leave a club during an event ☹
    Agreed.  This would be a 1000 times better answer to limit this than the stupid cooldown

other than of course, That it’s allowing people to EVO Hunt still which is part of what they wanted to limit so they could monetize it
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    whynot said:
    No cooldown.
    I agree about the points for gifts BUT cooldown is not the real answer for that. Cooldown is only a glu money maker nothing more. Club cohesion was the biggest farce their is. If anything would help club cohesion would be to fix the cvc/clash/bash rewards to help ALL members of a club succeed. MVP/high round get X boxes while all club members get Y box(es), and for heavens sake don't make me collect it or lose it... use the dang gift tab for that. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Fully agree with you guys, lots of better ways to fix points for gifts.  However, glu is too lazy to do them
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @whynot I wish I could do more than just agree with that post! It just seems to be the Glu way. 
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I don't get the BGs/season matchmaking bashing.
    I'm at platinum and win 20 in a row pretty easy in BGs and only lose maybe 10-15 games during the season mode and I don't feel like I have a particularly stacked team. Or am I underestimating this? 
    Only second season playing. 19/20.

I'm at platinum and win 20 in a row pretty easy in BGs and only lose maybe 10-15 games during the season mode and I don't feel like I have a particularly stacked team. Or am I underestimating this? 

You may not have hit the magical number of wins to see your matchups get tougher.  You are also platinum already, so that threshold is significantly higher than for silver/gold teams.

FWIW, I went gold over the weekend, and cruised all the way to the g6 playoffs without losing more than 1 game at a time. 

Those unstated win thresholds are meant to push you to keep progressing to the next tier.  It just feels like they are lower this year, than in years past.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts

I am Platinum Level 6 and your team is stacked compared to mine. I have hardly spent any money though. I do have what I would call a solid team but I already have half the losses this year than I had all of last year and I had keepers going into this year. My record in 2019 was 44,021 - 2,106 and this year it is 3,598 - 1,066. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    DO NOT INSTITUTE THE RETARDED COOLDOWN YOU GREEDY RAT BASTARDS. 

• GildrakGildrak Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I would like to see keepers get a bump that makes them worth the time and effort and for some money to get them, and the amount of resources it takes to level them and their skills. My capped keepers have spent more time on the bench this year than in the lineup. 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Gildrak said:
    I would like to see keepers get a bump that makes them worth the time and effort and for some money to get them, and the amount of resources it takes to level them and their skills. My capped keepers have spent more time on the bench this year than in the lineup. 
    I left my keepers behind for this reason.  I'm saving my resources and will level them when I can put them to use.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Would love better boxes and odds like 19 , Better matchmaking (Silver clubs should not be playing Platinum clubs ever ), Club Divisions, A Real Home Run Derby Mode that gets one day not this Royale bs always stuck at x2 multiplier ,  and better rewards all around  CvC, Bash, WoH, etc etc 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Anyone know when it is suppose to drop? I went N,Y,Y on pickems so I’m hoping by tonight lol 
  • Pellywelly23Pellywelly23 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    What is the cool down everyone wants to see changed?
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited May 2020
    What is the cool down everyone wants to see changed?
    its basically a f*** you from glu to prevent people from moving from club to club and prevents evo hunting (which for some is necessary) and stops big hitters that aren't tied to a club from hopping in and helping out in events.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Last weekend my dudes were on fire!!!! Since then all my batting averages have dropped like .20-.25. I want to see the wet newspaper given to me returned to the BESR Easton Stealth. But no joke. Scoring runs again was a lot of fun. Now it's dumb again. Also needed 5 restarts again for a tourney this morning...with 335 verlander 🔥🔥🔥🔥