Bellinger box did not reset

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
My Cody bellinger cash boxes did not reset. How many people did this happen to. These boxes are critical for diamond box cap.....aaarrtgh

indo have this sexy beast but cmon man

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    It seems if you bought all 40 boxes they did not reset. If you didn’t it reset to 40/40

please if you did not have your boxes reset, please send in a ticket
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Nobody likes a show off
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Yes, but don’t care what people think. Apparently it was just bad coding on their part, the boxes are a hard 40 for the weekend . . Also since no one likes a show off @dkarski87 here is another dong for ya 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited May 2020
    .426  weak!, get those pennants up.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I got both this weekend too. Spent 2500 gold and 200K to get them.

Sitting on 156K gold too. Yay

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CheapVodCheapVod Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    So you are cycling thru the boxes even after you get him to grab that extra XP? Good XP if you max him and pull a dupe so I guess it is a good idea if you have the blue cash to burn?
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    CheapVod said:
    So you are cycling thru the boxes even after you get him to grab that extra XP? Good XP if you max him and pull a dupe so I guess it is a good idea if you have the blue cash to burn?

Yeah leveling and capping with repulls is a great way to save and obtain resources if you have the gold for it (or cash in this case). I did it with Bellinger after going gold this morning by bringing him to G7 then opening 20 or so boxes to pull him 3 times and cap him. The XP I saved from G8-G10 levels plus the XP from the three duplicate pulls gave me enough to level another player to G10, and of course I also got a good amount of XP from the other 17 boxes. You can see how that becomes even more important for Diamond teams
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I opened about 20 of those and got Belli 4x, was able to cap 3 players and ML from 8 to 10 in gold.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The counter on the box for me disappeared by the end of the weekend.