Options

How much more until VIP?

JSEBJSEB Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
I've seen that you need to spend like $800 how does that correlate to all star tickets?

Comments

• Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    10 tickets for every 1 dollar spent.
  • Options
    JSEBJSEB Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    10 tickets for every 1 dollar spent.
    so 8000 tickets and VIP?
  • Options
    Salwc2k01Salwc2k01 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm at level 9 but don't see rewards for level 10
     All the other levels you were able to see what the next level's rewards were but not going from level 9 to level 10. Why is that? And how do you attain VIP status? 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @JSEB, it is closer to 8500.  General consensus is $818.00 spent, then wait.  Remember you do get some free AS tickets here and there.  Those don't seem to count toward VIP.

@Salwc2k01, once you complete level 9, make another purchase of $20, or so.  Level 10 is VIP only.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Gentlemen, if you type "VIP" into the search function you will be greeted to 32 pages of threads discussing everything you want to know. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Gentlemen (edit: and women), if you type "VIP" into the search function you will be greeted to 32 pages of threads discussing everything you want to know. 
    Nah man, no one wants to do that.  That's too easy and takes up less time.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Salwc2k01Salwc2k01 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Gentlemen (edit: and women), if you type "VIP" into the search function you will be greeted to 32 pages of threads discussing everything you want to know. 
    Nah man, no one wants to do that.  That's too easy and takes up less time.
    Did that already and learned absolutely nothing except fir about 100 different answers. But thanks anyway, sorry to waste your time. 
  • Options
    RolypolyalldayRolypolyallday Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I think playing the game frequently and being a constant member of the forums are a key part to it, but I truly have no idea
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    nope just $
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Salwc2k01 said:
    Did that already and learned absolutely nothing except fir about 100 different answers. But thanks anyway, sorry to waste your time. 
    Reading your question, and skimming through the first 3 results when searching "vip;" I do not believe you. The game does not give a definitive answer, any "answers" you find are just a recollection of VIP's experiences. The more vip posts are created, the less likely someone will find answers. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    For anyone who thinks it isn’t just money, I offer this.

My team is not linked to the same email I use on this forum.  I once used my team email for my forum account, but I crossed too many lines and got it banned from the forum 2 years ago, at that time I wasn’t a VIP.

Made VIP last year and have never been on their Facebook or twitter whatsoever.  I immediately made VIP when I spent the right amount of money.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    I crossed too many lines and got it banned from the forum 2 years ago
    Is this why you harp on us scoundrels for being immature here? You've lost your way, whynot.. sounds like you were a hoot 🤣