Options

How does glu form the brackets that your club competes against other clubs.

MyOhMy101MyOhMy101 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I'm trying to figure out a strategy for my club. I noticed the top 30 were all gold and platinum while my club is bronze. It makes no sense to me why the brackets aren't set up to give you a fair chance to compete. How does glu determine what club goes into what bracket? 

Comments

• Options
    MyOhMy101MyOhMy101 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just had a crazy idea I'm thinking club levels don't matter for brackets instead they look at the team levels within the club. Thoughts anyone?
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    MyOhMy101 said:
    I just had a crazy idea I'm thinking club levels don't matter for brackets instead they look at the team levels within the club. Thoughts anyone?
    For the most part past history is what determines your bracket. There’s lots of other factors that dictate this as well. But whether your club is bronze or diamond doesn’t matter at the moment. In 2019, they broke up the divisions into 3...which is what I’m hoping for this year
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I don’t even think Glu knows their own algorithm. The CS agents certainly don’t. Yesterday we had a death bracket, finished top 10 then today our bracket is crazy soft. 🤷🏻‍♂️